Thirty pickles and Sharon Tate

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know these threads are kinda boring but.. oh well!

I think my hormones are going out of control. I've been having strange cravings -- for example, I ate about thirty pickles tonight. I was also watching some Sharon Tate footage and BAWLED. I've read Helter Skelter and wept a little at that, but I was just watching parts of her movies!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Remember the black out that happened a few years ago that spread from Ohio to New York? Well, at the time I was reading Helter Skelter. Alone. In the dark.

I've never been so scared in my entire life.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my 30 pickles? Did you get an upset stomach? I remember once I had a craving for cherry tomatoes and I ate about 2 lbs of them in one sitting. I had the worst case of acid indigestion I have ever had in my life!!! I will never forget that!!!

It is so tragic what happened to the victims of Charles manson and his followers. They destroyed many lives including an unborn baby.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Remember the black out that happened a few years ago that spread from Ohio to New York? Well, at the time I was reading Helter Skelter. Alone. In the dark.

I've never been so scared in my entire life.

Originally Posted by abbycats

Oh my 30 pickles? Did you get an upset stomach? I remember once I had a craving for cherry tomatoes and I ate about 2 lbs of them in one sitting. I had the worst case of acid indigestion I have ever had in my life!!! I will never forget that!!!

It is so tragic what happened to the victims of Charles manson and his followers. They destroyed many lives including an unborn baby.
I felt a little bloated and had bad breath, but didn't feel sick!

Yes, I am a huge Sharon Tate fan and am trying to make a tribute video but it's not working.

Originally Posted by yayi

What type of pickles?
I can eat more than 30 dill pickles.
I dunno what kind.. they were really small and really good!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

I think that you should cheer up with the prospect of becoming a pickle eating champion. In fact, there is one in NY every May.

http://www.competitiveeaters.com/Mar...5IntheNews.htm

Just think of this as practice and take your mind off of Sharon Tate.
A pickle eating contest?!

Too late about taking my mind off her. I made a video about her! You can watch it here: There's no "death pictures", just some of her home movies.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a pickle-eating contest? Only in America!! I can't stand the things anyway, I'm sure if I'd tried that I would have been ill for days!!
Mind you, they do have nettle eating contests in the UK, so if you ever outdo yourself on the pickle thing, just take a trip across the pond and try something new!

Hope you're feeling more cheerful!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

A pickle eating contest?!

Too late about taking my mind off her. I made a video about her! You can watch it here: There's no "death pictures", just some of her home movies.
Thanks to you, I've just spent about 2 1/2 hours watching Manson stuff at YouTube! Now I'm wondering where my copy of Helter Skelter is - I haven't read that in a long time.

I don't know whether you've been following this, but there's supposed to be some digging for the possible remains of other victims next week: http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/05...nch/index.html

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Thanks to you, I've just spent about 2 1/2 hours watching Manson stuff at YouTube! Now I'm wondering where my copy of Helter Skelter is - I haven't read that in a long time.

I don't know whether you've been following this, but there's supposed to be some digging for the possible remains of other victims next week: http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/05...nch/index.html
No, I haven't heard that! Interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if those &#$^$@!!@s killed more people that we haven't heard about.