He is driving me nuts

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH phones home and says. Why don't you go pick out paint for the whole house. I say what colour? He say what ever you want honey. I picked out a neutral beige for the main rooms, Hallway and stairway. He wanted the one red wall repainted the same color. so I got that. My daughter picked out blue for her room. He comes home, you only picked one colour?
A little dark isn't it?
You need to pick a different colour for the bathroom. I think it needs to be a little brighter
. Why ask me to go pick paint colours?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

DH phones home and says. Why don't you go pick out paint for the whole house. I say what colour? He say what ever you want honey. I picked out a neutral beige for the main rooms, Hallway and stairway. He wanted the one red wall repainted the same color. so I got that. My daughter picked out blue for her room. He comes home, you only picked one colour?
A little dark isn't it?
You need to pick a different colour for the bathroom. I think it needs to be a little brighter
. Why ask me to go pick paint colours?
Oh, heavens, I feel your pain. Some years ago I asked hubby to go pick out paint with me and he didn't want to go so I did it myself. When I finished painting (I do all the painting), he didn't like the colour. I told him next time he could go get the paint and pick any colour he liked.

When we moved to this house, I knew what colours I wanted so I ordered them and had them mixed. In the car the night before we picked them up, we were talking about the colour and he said he didn't think he'd like it and I told him it was too late because the store had already mixed the colours and it was several large cans. After it was all painted, he loved it. Go figure!