just out of curiosity

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know this has been asked before, but....

What starsigns are we all? I've discovered that in my workplace, of all the employees, nearly 50% of us are scorpios! (We are all involved in animal care)

Given that we are all cat lovers/owners here, I was curious to know how the starsign average pans out.....

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aries, with aries rising and moon in scorpio.
I do tend to fit the typical description of an aries...

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
Stubborn aries ram here lol... my mom just got a Chinese astrology book from a friend (they've been pen pals since my mom was in HS... the woman lives in Singapore) and I am year of the Rat in that system and I laughed as I read the description cuz most of it is soooooo me

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BuzbyJLC10

Stubborn aries ram here lol... my mom just got a Chinese astrology book from a friend (they've been pen pals since my mom was in HS... the woman lives in Singapore) and I am year of the Rat in that system and I laughed as I read the description cuz most of it is soooooo me
I have one of those books, too. I'm a Dragon in the Chinese zodiac.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leo!

We were discussing this at work today and someone said I`m not a typical Leo because I`m too stubborn
I like to call it determination!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both DH and I are Aquarians (so my vote should be double). Our birthdays are only 3 days apart. Used to say that only another Aquarian can appreciate a fellow Aquarian. My best relationships (males) were all Aquarians

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sagittarius here as well!

Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Both DH and I are Aquarians (so my vote should be double). Our birthdays are only 3 days apart. Used to say that only another Aquarian can appreciate a fellow Aquarian. My best relationships (males) were all Aquarians
DH is Sagi as well and our birthday are 6 days apart - he's the 13th of December, I'm the 19th, and we met on the 16th

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's interesting - I need an absolute polar opposite for a relationship to work! My brother and I are both scorpios (out birthdays are only 11 days apart) which is why we're so close. We've never fought
Rune is in fact a sagittarius, but as a personality, he mellows out my intensity, so it works well.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hubby and I are also both saggitarians - his birthday is Dec. 6 and mine is Dec. 8.

I was born in the Chinese year of the dog and he the snake.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Another pair of Sagittarians here -- on (or near) opposite cusps, Nov 23 and Dec 20.