audition peice

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i messaged asking the local theater if i could audition at some point too join...........
yay me...

but what do i do as an audition song i love chicago,bugsy malone and cats...
aaagh i dont know lol

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would ask them of the 'requirements' for audition and they may be able to tell you what they are looking for. You want to show them your versatility so I would try to do something that shows a range of things. It's not like you are auditioning for a specific part.

When in doubt do a classic that isn't overdone. Like cats is overdone but not bugsy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

I would ask them of the 'requirements' for audition and they may be able to tell you what they are looking for. You want to show them your versatility so I would try to do something that shows a range of things. It's not like you are auditioning for a specific part.

When in doubt do a classic that isn't overdone. Like cats is overdone but not bugsy.
ahh true, i should hear from them tommorow and ill ask then, they may not require a musical peice.. some do some dont lol
i ike memory and can do most of it except one tiny peice ive strained my throat trying im attempting too quite smoking i want this sooo bad!