TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Photography
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Photography

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
does anyone else do photography are you on a photography site?
post #2 of 14
Hi Chrissy...
Unfortunately I´m not a pro and less a good amateur photographer...
But your space is so fantastic!, and you looks terrific on the pic! nice to meet you!..
Thanks for share!...
post #3 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
Hi Chrissy...
Unfortunately I´m not a pro and less a good amateur photographer...
But your space is so fantastic!, and you looks terrific on the pic! nice to meet you!..
Thanks for share!...
im not a pro nobody needs too be a pro at photography too be a pro, my thoughts on it is if you enjoy it do it
i use a canon eos 350d camera and most my photos are digitally enhanced

the below was an early attempt at photoshop i have improved and have yet too finish a peice ive been working on for the last week lol
Thankyou thats the most recent pic of me lol
post #4 of 14
*Reminder...links to personal sites are not allowed, even if they are photography based.*
post #5 of 14
Great picture!

I love photography and spend a lot of time on Flickr. Think there`s quite a few people on here into photography
post #6 of 14
I'm not very good, but I do love taking pictures of things on my digital camera and then playing with and editing them in the picture and image editing apps that I have.

That photoshopped picture is really neat. I've never used photoshop.
post #7 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by h~chan View Post
I'm not very good, but I do love taking pictures of things on my digital camera and then playing with and editing them in the picture and image editing apps that I have.

That photoshopped picture is really neat. I've never used photoshop.
fanks,
photoshops simple once you know how too use it
post #8 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixietina View Post
cool!

post #9 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixietina View Post
fanks,
photoshops simple once you know how too use it
You're welcome.

I heard it was a little confusing.. maybe that's just when you first try (I'm still having a little trouble figuring Pixelmator out.. ). It seems a bit expensive, too..
post #10 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by h~chan View Post
You're welcome.

I heard it was a little confusing.. maybe that's just when you first try (I'm still having a little trouble figuring Pixelmator out.. ). It seems a bit expensive, too..
i did spritin on pixe prgams for a while but just wasnt the worlds best lol
i do loads of photo shop artwork mainly too look realistic peices
errrm ill make a thread with some in lol
post #11 of 14
you mean other then me right? lol
you should know where I am Chrissy...
:P
post #12 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressotdark View Post
you mean other then me right? lol
you should know where I am Chrissy...
:P
lol off course :P
ooh r u on redbubble im still aztecsea
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixietina View Post
lol off course :P
ooh r u on redbubble im still aztecsea
yep I still have the account there although I don't go there much anymore not enough time...
and
i'm on flickr...
betterphoto.com
the canadian geographic photoclub....
too many to list..and of course...
eyefetch.
most of my stuff is on my website..and flickr.
post #14 of 14
I am into photography, but have not done anything for years. I am not so much into digital photography. I love taking black and white pictures and developing them myself. I haven't learned how to do colour ones yet.

I am think about going to college for photography. Its just very expensive. If I can find my photography pictures, I will upload them to show.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Photography