TCS meet in UK - anyone interested?

patriciapj

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Why don't we organise a get together? It would be a wonderful Summer treat! Thoughts everyone?

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh that would be nice - except I'll be back in the Uk between the 24. May and the 7. June - after that I'm not going to get time off until fall!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pixietina

it'd depend where were limited too travelling, the furthest we can get is birmingham
you can come with me & Dan, whenever it happen's hunni!

yay!
this would be sooo cool though! am free anytime, it just depend's how far, & money LOL!

i don't live far from pixietina, Shropshire for me though. however, i do have a car, sooo i can travel!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last UK one was I think 2 years ago - or was it three? We met in Leeds but only a few managed to come. I would be on if someone can organise it - the further south the better for me!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax

you can come with me & Dan, whenever it happen's hunni!

yay!
this would be sooo cool though! am free anytime, it just depend's how far, & money LOL!

i don't live far from pixietina, Shropshire for me though. however, i do have a car, sooo i can travel!
Cool, my dad's in Telford - next time I'm out to visit him I'll drop you guys a line

furbum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would love to join in if you decide on the fall. I will be new to the UK and would be very interested in meeting other cat lovers

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by furbum

I would love to join in if you decide on the fall. I will be new to the UK and would be very interested in meeting other cat lovers
where in UK will u be out of curiosity?

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh, that could be fun!
I`m not sure about travelling though, bit of a scardy cat

If it was in the south I would certainly try

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How about my house?
i could do Shropshire depending on date, September October seems good to me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

patriciapj

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've never organised anything more complicated than a wedding! However what I think we should do is wait until there are a sufficent number of enquiries - any ideas? Fifty? Hundred? - then we simply sort out in the most democratic way date and location. How does that sound? I live as far South as poss apart from Isle of Wight - Portsmouth - but can travel. Equally here on home ground I know my way around. For example we have a couple of Summer events here - free concerts etc - and a VERY nice selection of free outdoor venues. I could put up three-five people (not luxury, but comfort - plus six lovely catties and two woofs to meet) Ideas and thought please!
PS Am going to Turkey for a week on Monday so I may drop off the radar for a bit.

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i think waiting for 50-100 is gonna be forever there arent that many UK members here id say 0-15 and settle on a time were all good for

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well I'll be coming from Denmark, so i can pretty much fly anywhere... assuming of course I'll get the time off. maybe I'll even be able to pursuade the man to come with!

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd be up for a meet, I'm in Edinburgh so it's cheaper and quicker for me to go not too far down south but even going down to London isn't too bad.

If there's enough people who both can't make it to far north or too far south might we be better off splitting up into two meets?

One in Scotland or Yorkshire and another one down south?

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
that could work and after doing several smaler meets do one big one with all of us

wow i know wherever we meet theire will be a big group of crazy cat people