TCS Ohio/Indiana meetup anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate to be a copycat, but the idea of having a meetup sounds so cool, would anyone from the Indiana/Ohio area be interested?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Depends on the meeting location but I'm always interested in a meetup and my in-laws live minutes from the IN/OH border and we're in north central IN. Actually, I was thinking of planning a trip to OH for our first anniversary. Thinking of Cedar Point and possibly meeting John (AmberTheBobcat) and his big cats.

creativgirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If it's in Cleveland/Akron, I can suggest some good places. Elsewhere in Ohio, I'll leave up to the folks who know the area.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

I'm in Lafayette, IN, so it all depends on where the meetup will be, as well as when.

Btw Meaghan, my husband proposed to me at Cedar Point.
Aww... that's so cool! I haven't been in ages and it sound like a good thing to do before we try to get pregnant again.

Originally Posted by AddieBee

What about us Michiganders, eh? I think it would be fun!
Hey, if your willing to make the trek then you are more than welcome! My first TCS meet-up was officially for the Michiganders but I crashed the party since I'm only a few (no more than 5) miles from the state line!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That depends. BF and I have talked about going to Cleveland for a weekend - he would LOVE the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame!!! Toledo is only 45 to 50 min from me. (Well maybe more like an hour 15 min especially with construction!!). We've talked about going there for a Mudhens game (Tigers farm club) and getting hot dogs at Tony Packo's!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm all for it as well!
I live by Cleveland/Akron, but have been known to drive a distance to go to a meet-up!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

I'd love to depending on where. I'm close to twstychik, I live in Elkhart.
Hey, we could carpool even depending on when it is.

Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I'm all for it as well!
I live by Cleveland/Akron, but have been known to drive a distance to go to a meet-up!
No... I can't imagine!

I've PMed John (AmberTheBobcat) to see if perhaps we could make a trip to the sanctuary where Carmelo and his friends reside.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in Fort Wayne, IN, but would be willing to drive a bit.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in Midland Michigan (right in the middle), but would be willing to travel to one (if my crappy work schedule will accomodate me and it's not too far!) Maybe to the meeting, hotel overnight, and shop... Sounds like a fun weekend to me!!! I'm going to subscribe to this thread, so I can keep up and read up, before committing. I really had fun at the one this past fall!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cedar Point would be a great idea. something for everyone.
i bet you ladies would have a blast!!!

swooshfinn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

I'm in Lafayette, IN, so it all depends on where the meetup will be, as well as when.

Btw Meaghan, my husband proposed to me at Cedar Point.
Howdy neighbor from the West Side!!! (West Lafayette, that is)

I guess the big thing for me is when it would be, already have some major plans for the summer that can't change.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by esrgirl

I'm in Fort Wayne, IN, but would be willing to drive a bit.
My in-laws are just east of Ft. Wayne! (in Monroeville if you've heard of it)

Originally Posted by theimp98

Cedar Point would be a great idea. something for everyone.
i bet you ladies would have a blast!!!
I'd love to do Cedar Point but it can be expensive. I suppose the first thing to do would be pick a when and/or where. Just about any weekend is good for me and I have the entire week of June 23rd off. If anyone was interested, the big cat sanctuary is near Columbus and we could do a pot-luck style meal.

Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

I'm in Midland Michigan (right in the middle), but would be willing to travel to one (if my crappy work schedule will accomodate me and it's not too far!) Maybe to the meeting, hotel overnight, and shop... Sounds like a fun weekend to me!!! I'm going to subscribe to this thread, so I can keep up and read up, before committing. I really had fun at the one this past fall!
Kellie, I had a blast too and depending on how things work out we could meet in NW Ohio (straight south for you and straight east for me) and drive the rest of the way together.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think that it would be neat to go to the big cat sanctuary. I am not sure I could do cedar point because of the expense.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that is very true. not up there in 4 years.
lol scared to look to see what there price is now

Status
Not open for further replies.