Guess what?!?!?!---This is kind of bitter sweet!

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok...I was going to keep one of the kittens, but he has found a home now with the rest of them and Im getting a 2 year old white exotic short hair--hopefully very very soon!!! Im adopting him from a friend of mine who through a family tragedy(her daughter and son got divorced) She is taking full custody of her grandchildren who are both extremely allergic to cats. She asked me if I would adopt her kitty....I have absolutely loved Rudy from the first time I saw him he is so beautiful...I will have pictures as soon as I get him. I can't wait!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
apparently I cant spell...it should have said What instead of Wha...

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great news on teh kitten and also some good news for you too - it's not the outcome people expected, but it's a good one nonetheless!!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brandi

apparently I cant spell...it should have said What instead of Wha...
No, that was very expressive! A little retro thing, flashing back to the old Cafe Wha of the '60s...

I can hardly wait to see your new kitty!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
All fixed now. I'm always finding that I catch misspellings just as I hit the enter button.

That is wonderful news about the kitten and your new family member. I'm really looking forward to your pictures. She sounds lovely.