Thought It Might Be Fun

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thought it might be fun if we all shared what we collect other than dust that is
I have a few collections I always enjoy seeing what weired and wounderful stuff other people like

I collect ginger cat statues I have only 3 at presant been collecting them for about 6 years there very hard to get and I don't like just any they have to be right in other words I like them to remind me of my kittys

Heres one for ya
dictonarys & thasauruses
I have been collecting them for about 4 years found a nice one is a second hand shop one day and there you are new hobby lol I have 56

I have a very large glass and china collection witch leads to another collection
cubords I have 5 full of glass and china I have a bit of a thing about desks to I have 4 at pressent
I have been collecting glass and china for about 16 years cubords to the desks for about the last 3 or 4 years

And last but no way the least I have quite a nice collection of Betty Boop I love Betty Boop
I have only been collecting miss B for the last 2 years yes I'm a big kid
incase nobody had noticed I like to collect

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I collect Penguins
I have sooo much penguin stuff! Its everywhere!
Name something and I bet I have it with a penguin on it!!

And I also collect bottle caps. Like the ones off of beer. They are going to become a sign or a table top very soon!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those little wooden hand painted bobble head turtles- i have tons of them! I've been collecting them for ages!
I'll have to get an update pic. of my collection!!

I also collect giraffes! I LOVE them!!! My goal for if we have children someday is to do an entire nursery in a giraffe theme

My latest collection is rustic/neat looking crosses i have an entire wall devoted to my cross collection in my living room!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i collect:

- all Tigger thing's
- i collect alot of music (from album's/to downloaded music on the computer)
- dvd's
- Pink thing's, hehe!

- Jewellery

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

I collect Penguins
I have sooo much penguin stuff! Its everywhere!
Name something and I bet I have it with a penguin on it!!

And I also collect bottle caps. Like the ones off of beer. They are going to become a sign or a table top very soon!
Cool I love penguins there so cute do you have any salt and pepper shackers ?

Bottle caps cool how are you going to turn them into a table top ? sounds cool

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

Bears! I absolutely love bears. Also books, I have quite a few of those.
Bears a cool my aunty loves bears she has heaps of them I like books to I love second hand book shops I could live in them
I think I love the hunt

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I collect Betty Boop stuff, too. It started out looking for one like my dad had tattooed on his leg, and has grown into a fairly large collection. I finally did find the one I wanted.
I also collect stuff from places I have been, rock & roll stuff, Elvis, stones, lava lamps, though I had to sell off most of my 40 something collection of those, and a few cat things. Mostly I collect things I like and that people have given me over the years. My friends say they would love to have a psychiatrist in my living room. I guess having a switchblade comb from the 1950s might be considered a little strange.

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

I collect homemade Christmas ornaments. I love angels. according to my DH I collect cats
Oh you can get sutch pritty decorations can't you do you have any made with pins , sequins and beads ? my mum made me some of those there very pritty all pluged into a stirofome ball

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Those little wooden hand painted bobble head turtles- i have tons of them! I've been collecting them for ages!
I'll have to get an update pic. of my collection!!

I also collect giraffes! I LOVE them!!! My goal for if we have children someday is to do an entire nursery in a giraffe theme

My latest collection is rustic/neat looking crosses i have an entire wall devoted to my cross collection in my living room!
That sounds so cool I have never seen one (turtle) they sound great

you don't see to many giraffes around cool are they hard to get

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax

i collect:

- all Tigger thing's
- i collect alot of music (from album's/to downloaded music on the computer)
- dvd's
- Pink thing's, hehe!

- Jewellery
Tiggers cool I love pigglet he reminds me of my Granddaughter

Pink things never would have guesses

Jewellery wow sound expensive says me

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

I collect Betty Boop stuff, too. It started out looking for one like my dad had tattooed on his leg, and has grown into a fairly large collection. I finally did find the one I wanted.
I also collect stuff from places I have been, rock & roll stuff, Elvis, stones, lava lamps, though I had to sell off most of my 40 something collection of those, and a few cat things. Mostly I collect things I like and that people have given me over the years. My friends say they would love to have a psychiatrist in my living room. I guess having a switchblade comb from the 1950s might be considered a little strange.
Miss Betty you just can't go pased her can you it's pritty hard here to get her in red though pink and purple they seem to favor but it is always a thrill when you find one in red makes the hunt mutch more fun do you have that trouble where you are ?

All collectors are a little strange
in my case a lot nuthin wrong with that

switchblade ? is that a knife or a razor ? sounds pritty cool either way I like thouse old razor blades the ones you have to sharpen on a strap I think I need to start useing my dictionarys and thusaruses
really tecnical am I not

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have all the stuffed characters from Pooh Bear the classic ones and the new ones...all bought in Disney World!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found a truck stop on the route from my daughter's house that has a lot of the classic Betty Boop red stuff. I always stop there. The red stuff is getting harder and harder to find, though.
The switchblade looks like a real knife, but when you open it, a comb pops out. It even has the original box.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaspers Mummy

Tiggers cool I love pigglet he reminds me of my Granddaughter

Pink things never would have guesses

Jewellery wow sound expensive says me
hehe, i have VERY expensive taste!

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

I collect wooden cats. And bills. I seem to manage to rack up a lot of those.
Wooden cats sounds cool I can't say I have seen to many of them would love to see a pic
MMMM bills I thionk I collect them to

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brandi

I have all the stuffed characters from Pooh Bear the classic ones and the new ones...all bought in Disney World!
I love Pooh Bear Pigglet is my fav it's also my nick name for my grandaughter

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

I found a truck stop on the route from my daughter's house that has a lot of the classic Betty Boop red stuff. I always stop there. The red stuff is getting harder and harder to find, though.
The switchblade looks like a real knife, but when you open it, a comb pops out. It even has the original box.
Oh wish I was there getting red here is like pulling hens teeth but it dose make the find more exiting

Your switchblade sounds very intresting do you just have the one ? are they hard to find ?