Happy Nurses Week!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
National Nurses Week is celebrated annually from May 6, also known as National Nurses Day, through May 12, the birthday of Florence Nightingale, the founder of modern nursing.

Here's a cool little link, full of facts about NURSES

Here's a heartfelt "Thank you" to all of the nurses!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Nurses week to all the TCS nurses!

I know my aunt is spending it at a nursing convention....wonder if she considers that fun though?

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I think of all the wonderful nurses who helped my father through the last several years of his life, I'm so grateful! If you do it right, nursing is such a demanding job that I truly don't know how they keep up with it. Thank heaven for good nurses!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nurses are like teachers. A non-glamorous job that doesn't get the credit that it deserves. Thanks to all the nurses on this site!!

And thanks for the reminder - I'll be extra nice to the nurses during my surgery tomorrow.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Nurses are like teachers. A non-glamorous job that doesn't get the credit that it deserves. Thanks to all the nurses on this site!!

And thanks for the reminder - I'll be extra nice to the nurses during my surgery tomorrow.
You can knock their socks off by telling them "Happy Nurses Week!" I bet they'll be impressed!

Good luck tomorrow! I know your peri-operative nurses will take great care of you (I'm one!)