I am ENGAGED!!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
JOSH ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM!!! Of course I said yes...and we are on top of the world. Its amazing to just simply know that its right, and we both do. It keeps getting better and I can't wait to be his wife. It will be a while yet as we aren't going to start planning until we are in the same city...but its going to happen.

The very first day I was here, he took me to this lookout point overlooking the Ottawa river with an amazing view of the Parliament buildings..and we stood there for like 10 minutes just looking at the view. Then he says he has a question to ask me...reaches into his pocket, gets down on one knee and asks me to be his wife. OMG. I couldn't beleive it! I dropped down and hugged him and kissed him for a long time..before he said.."well?"..lol..I said OF COURSE!

The ring was his grandmothers ring, which is so special and thoughtful I can barely believe it. I am the luckiest girl in the world..and he feels the same.
I just can't believe how lucky I am that he chose me.

Anyway, I couldn't be happier and I wanted to share the news with you guys.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I am the luckiest girl in the world..and he feels the same.
I just can't believe how lucky I am that he chose me.
He also thinks he's the luckiest girl in the world?

Huge congratulations - I had a feeling this might be coming, it seemed you two instantly clicked! I'm so happy for you, good luck with all the new planning (and I guess moving!).

anmccleod

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!!! I am planning my wedding also, let me know if you need any help, finding things online! There is a great wedding blog that I frequent http://weddingbee.com, I think you will love it! Check it out!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh boy that's wonderful!
Congratulations to you both -- may you always be as much in love as you are right now!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think my jaw hit my desk when I saw this thread! How very exciting for you! Conragts!