Question of the Day - May 6th!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be a veterinarian since I was 2 years old. I have my degree as a veterinary assistant but I don't think I want to go through all the schooling to actually be a vet.

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never really wanted to be anything but a wife and mom. I am both of those today. Guess that is why I never furthered my education.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only thing I ever wanted to be was a ballerina. Fortunately, I was able to do that for a little while before I broke my foot.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Independently wealthy!

Ok, that didn't work out. I thought of being a special ed teacher but didn't have the $ for college. Thought about being an artist, but don't have enough self confidence in my work to follow thru. I do have my own crafts business out of my home, which I find very fulfilling. I always wanted to be a wife, but never cared about being a mom. Of course, My daughter changed all that.

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to be a veterinarian or an artist. I'm an artist. I've never been good at math or science so the vet thing didn't happen.

patriciapj

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wanted to be a writer - and now finally, since I stopped working I am! Only problem is the literary wolrd has yet to recognise my genius! It will 'though!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to be one of the dancers on Top Of The Pops, a magician, a vet, a postman and a paramedic!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be a veterinarian since I was 2 years old. I have my degree as a veterinary assistant but I don't think I want to go through all the schooling to actually be a vet.
Originally Posted by Tari

The only thing I ever wanted to be was a ballerina. Fortunately, I was able to do that for a little while before I broke my foot.
Those were my top two choices. I gave up in the vet dream after I watched my first cat die in my arms. I gave up on the second when my knees got too bad for me to dance. I do belly dance now but my plan is to go to law school.

Originally Posted by mbjerkness

I wanted to be a Mom and a nurse, My daughter she's 4 wants to be a dragon when she grows up.
Aww... that's so cute!

carley

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wanted to be a teacher when I was a kid. My parents got me a big dry-erase board and I used to teach my stuffed animals and our cat from my dictionary and encyclopedias. Ha! When I initially started college my major was dental hygiene, but I ended up switching to history and now I'm...a teacher!
It's true that things come full circle sometimes, I guess.

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wanted to be a vet and take care of animals. The first time I saw my vet give my horse a shot... that was the end of that

I'm an Admin Asst & web designer, both of course I never thought I'd be. But I love it! (It helps when you have a great boss/partner).