What Happened To The "Spotlight Member Of the Week" Threads??

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I realize I haven't been online much lately at TCS and may have missed them, but I don't recall seeing them for quite awhile now.
Have they been discontinued??

I can't imagine that happening, b/c I know how much enjoyment CoolCat got from "torturing" the poor, unsuspecting victim..

~KK~

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

I realize I haven't been online much lately at TCS and may have missed them, but I don't recall seeing them for quite awhile now.
Have they been discontinued??
I miss the threads.....

I can't imagine that happening, b/c I know how much enjoyment CoolCat got from "torturing" the poor, unsuspecting victim..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

I miss the threads.....
I imagine you do. I know how much enjoyment you got out of them!
You could alway start them up again, ya know!

I kinda miss them too myself..

~KK~

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I imagine you do. I know how much enjoyment you got out of them!
You could alway start them up again, ya know!

I suggest some MOD take this responsability because they more than us usual members are here some times by bits...
and they know wich one would be the next with justice...

In my humble own opinion...

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I suggest some MOD take this responsability because they more than us usual members are here some times by bits...
and they know wich one would be the next with justice...

In my humble own opinion...
I thought that YOU were the one who was responsible for them, CoolCat!

Shows ya how much I know..

~KK~

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I suggest some MOD take this responsability because they more than us usual members are here some times by bits... and they know wich one would be the next with justice...

In my humble own opinion.......
No reason you shouldn't start it up again -- or anyone else who wants to. It doesn't need a particular person to take responsibility for it. Just make sure that the person you want to spotlight is willing and knows what is involved, i.e. [1] that they need to check for questions regularly, and [2] that they need to arrange for the next spotlight in the same way. As long as each person spotlighted gets proper instructions, it should carry on just fine. It only peters out when the person in the spotlight doesn't follow through, and they won't if they don't realize what is expected of them.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

..What?..
What I meant was, is I thought you were the "creator" of the Spotlight threads..

~KK~

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

No reason you shouldn't start it up again -- or anyone else who wants to. It doesn't need a particular person to take responsibility for it.
Well, since that's the case..

I gotta surprise for you, CoolCat!

~KK~

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've often wondered how someone gets picked to be in the spotlight... sounds fun (and maybe a little warped at the same time)... down the road, I'm game, if all it takes is to volunteer... just let me know by PM...

if you guys are interested in some 'fresh meat' for the Spotlight, that is...

Amanda

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

I've often wondered how someone gets picked to be in the spotlight... sounds fun (and maybe a little warped at the same time)... down the road, I'm game, if all it takes is to volunteer... just let me know by PM...

Amanda
i think they're picked by the current 'victim' - from frequent participants in the threads. Rigel [CoolCat] is the newest honoree! go ask him some questions!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

Amanda
CoolCat is this week's "victim", and when his time is done (each person is the Spotlight Member for a week), he gets to choose the next week's participant - and so on it goes. The participant can choose whoever he/she wants, but they have to let that person know via PM. And the participant has to be willing to participate. You can't "make" anyone play the game. But as far as I know, no one has ever refused.
Most peeps enjoy playing the game.

~KK~

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

No reason you shouldn't start it up again -- or anyone else who wants to. It doesn't need a particular person to take responsibility for it. Just make sure that the person you want to spotlight is willing and knows what is involved, i.e. [1] that they need to check for questions regularly, and [2] that they need to arrange for the next spotlight in the same way. As long as each person spotlighted gets proper instructions, it should carry on just fine. It only peters out when the person in the spotlight doesn't follow through, and they won't if they don't realize what is expected of them.
Maybe people could sign up to participate and it would just go down the list, that way it would only be people who knew what to expect and wanted to play.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

CoolCat is this week's "victim", and when his time is done (each person is the Spotlight Member for a week), he gets to choose the next week's participant - and so on it goes. The participant can choose whoever he/she wants, but they have to let that person know via PM. And the participant has to be willing to participate. You can't "make" anyone play the game. But as far as I know, no one has ever refused.
Most peeps enjoy playing the game.

~KK~
Thank you Tiff...
you give me a shower of cold Water early morning today!..

Originally Posted by Misty8723

Maybe people could sign up to participate and it would just go down the list, that way it would only be people who knew what to expect and wanted to play.
Be aware then!!!

Just kidding!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thank you Tiff...
you give me a shower of cold Water early morning today!..
You woke up pretty darn fast then, didn't you?!
Better than any old alarm clock, I'll bet!