All Alone Tonight

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My husband is a the sleep clinic tonight. He's getting tested for sleep apnea. It's just me and Pepper tonight!! It's kind of weird... I've never stayed here alone before!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're not alone.
You have us for company, and your furbies to keep you warm tonight..

~KK~

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband was at a sleep clinic for sleep aponea also last Thrusday, so I understand exactly how you feel! I didn't crate my dogs that night mainly for the company, but also because I couldn't lock the front door since he was coming home at 6:00am. DH decided to change the locks to more "secure" locks after we moved in....and lost the keys!
Since I wasn't planning on getting out of bed at 6:00 I left the door unlocked. Of course, if someone DID come in (and we live on a dirt road so it was very unlikely) they would have been killed by kisses from the dogs!

Just don't make the same mistake I did. At 1:00am, I was still wide awake. I had to work the next morning and knew I needed sleep, so I took a sleeping pill. NOT a good idea! Not only did I fall asleep after he left for work at 8:00 and woke up 10 minutes before I had to be at work, after I called to say I was running late and would be there as soon as I could, I fell asleep AGAIN! Needless to say, I ended up calling off work, and didn't completely wake up until around 3:00pm. I was still groggy but functional...barely.

TCS was a life saver and got my mind off of being there alone. But, I know...it's weird. Sending for a good night sleep!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Just don't make the same mistake I did. At 1:00am, I was still wide awake.
sorry, should not have kept you talking that late

Beck i hope you get a good nights sleep.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woot! You should be celebrating! You'll get a good nights sleep

I swear if I ever get married or live with a guy, I want my own room. I like having a whole bed to myself.