I'm Niki and these are my furbabies

nikiway

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! I'm Niki, I'm 19 and have 5 cats and an 8-year old puppy.
I'm currently attending college and thinking about Early Childhood Education, Forensic Pathology, or something with animals. I'm very confused as to what I want to be! haha
My Kittens are (oldest to youngest):

Sandy (17-18)

(only picture I have on photobucket of her)
Sandy just went to the vet today, she's lost 2.5 lbs since March! The doctor took a blood sample so we'll find out if we need to change her meds tomorrow. She's on thyroid medications and it's sad to think she wont always be here.

Stinkey Poo Way (11)

Stinkey's my best friend and the greatest thing to ever happen to me. She's sassy, mean, and the greatest listener! My neighbor's cat had kittens around the same time my father died, and I loved the kittens so my mom thought it would be a nice gift, also so I could have something to talk to. I'm so glad! Stinkey's amazing, and I would do anything for her.

Tiger Way (2)

Tiger came from across the street, along with his older sister Scooter (deceased). The people could not afford to take care of their own children, so their pets suffer. Tiger was born in a box outside and kept in a garage. Most of his siblings had died, except for two other little black kittens. At around 4 weeks, I went and asked if I could take him. The little girl wanted to keep him and call him fluffy, but her dad said I could take all their cats. I would, but my mom would never let me! Tiger loves to go outside and explore, but it makes me uncomfortable so I only let him out when I'm there with him.

Mylo and Panda Orson (9 months)

(Photobucket won't let me get to their album)
Mylo and Panda were found by my friend outside their house. Mylo was protective of Panda and tried to attack my friend when she tried to pick him up. They were very young, and as a result from not being with their mom, it has affected them a lot.
Mylo is a good sized kitten, but Panda is a small little scared boy.
They are both showing interest in going outside. Mylo has been outside, but only with his harness and leash. Panda will hopefully never go outside again!

And here's a pic of my dog. She was going to be taken to the pound, but we took her instead.

Sorry this was really long! haha, I love my kitties!

I've made some videos of them too, if you're bored...

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/blnk182chc14/?action=view&current=tigersvideo.flv

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/blnk182chc14/?action=view&current=Kittens_0001.flv

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!

Very nice pictures, hope to see more!

See you around the forums.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Welcome to TheCatSite Niki

I am so glad that you and your wonderful furfamily have joined our community of caring people who love cats. Please make yourself at home.

As you learn your way around our site, if you have questions, I would be happy to help you. Feel free to contact me by clicking on my user name, then send a Private Message. I will get back to you asap.

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Niki, Welcome to TCS!
I really like Tiger

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome. Tiger is just only gorgeous and Mylo's eyes are amazing!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)
what a beautiful friends do you have!
thanks for share!..

See you on the forums!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Niki! Welcome to the Cat Site!

You have a gorgeous furry family!! Your cats are precious & your dog is cute too!
Can't wait to see more photos of them!

Best Wishes! Enjoy the forums

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nikiway

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks!
Everyone's so nice here!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nikiway

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by kitytize

Hello Niki, Welcome to TCS!
I really like Tiger
I really like Tiger too! lol
Cala is adorable! I love big fluffy kitties, they're so wonderful!

niki way

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions