The new Battlestar Galactica

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been reviewing, and I don't see a thread in regards to the new version of Battlestar Galactica on SciFi.

So, lets set down some rules to this thread. I've only seen season one through three because that's what is out on DVD at the this time. If you are going to spoil something like, "Oh hey, Starbuck really did find Earth she isn't just crazy."

Please put down a spoiler alert.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I won't spoil anything for you regarding Season Four. I will say that it appears to be darker than the the previous three seasons.

I don't think that Starbuck is last of the final five, though. That would be too obvious.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

I won't spoil anything for you regarding Season Four. I will say that it appears to be darker than the the previous three seasons.

I don't think that Starbuck is last of the final five, though. That would be too obvious.
I was thinking the same thing.

However, the show is known for killing off anyone and everyone that sort of gets in the way. No one is really safe.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I was thinking the same thing.

However, the show is known for killing off anyone and everyone that sort of gets in the way. No one is really safe.
No they aren't.

I have no idea who the final human form Cylon will be. I don't think it will be Adama. I hope it's someone we would never expect. Today I was thinking that it would quite the shocker if it were a copy of Apollo's younger brother who died in a training accident. I don't think he would be it either but it would throw people for a loop.

I wonder how they will portray Earth, if the fleet even gets there.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the final five thing is crazy. I dont like that part of there story line at all.
still think they ran out of ideas.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

the final five thing is crazy. I dont like that part of there story line at all.
still think they ran out of ideas.
Yeah, I'm still not totally onboard with that whole storyline, but I have to say, this season is not disappointing at all. They're handling it well, with all the 4 new cylons having to cope with the discovery. It's been great so far. I don't care who the final one is, I just really hope it isn't either Starbuck or Baltar, although I suppose that would make sense.