The Kittens Are Developing Their Own Purr-sonalities!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so adorable!

Chiquita is definitely the smartest, most inquisitive, and outgoing of the bunch. When I take the babies out of their box to roam around and get some excercise, she's all over the place like a speeding racecar!

Ricochet is just like his daddy: not only does he look a lot like him (with the exception of not having as much white coloring as his daddy), he's also the "bully" of the bunch like his daddy -- always pushing the others out of the way when they're trying to nurse -- like his daddy always chases the other strays away when I feed them. I'm gonna have to teach him some manners..

The two little black babies not only look just like their momma (stubby tail and all!), they also have her purr-sonality: they're both really sweet & loving. They're just so cute: they remind me of two little black baby bear cubs.
I haven't given them names, b/c we don't plan on keeping them: I think that decision should be left to the person who adopts them. I know I'm gonna have a really hard time parting with them: I'm already attached to them.
But if we can't find good homes for them and do end up keeping them, I'll probably name them Ebony & Onyx.

They all think I'm their surrogate meowmy, and start mewing as soon as they hear my voice, and follow me around when they're out of their box. It's just so precious!

It's just so much fun having them, and watching them growing & playing!
: I love being a grand-meowmy!

~KK~

gaylemg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They all sound cute! Mine are almost 8 weeks old. Finding homes for them is getting close. I'm going to have a hard time parting with them! Although I am keeping 2 (maybe 3).

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds to me like the two little black 'bear cubs' have already found a place in your heart
they all sound so adorable. We need pics!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

Sounds to me like the two little black 'bear cubs' have already found a place in your heart
they all sound so adorable. We need pics!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

Believe me, I've been taking PLENTY of pix!
But unfortunately, I can't post them till the computer's up & running again.
I'm having to use my WebTV unit for now, and I can't post pix with it..

I apologize for not responding sooner, but I haven't been able to log on to TCS lately due to WebTV/phone problems.

We've decided to keep them ALL - but that's another story!

~KK~

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

Believe me, I've been taking PLENTY of pix!
But unfortunately, I can't post them till the computer's up & running again.
I'm having to use my WebTV unit for now, and I can't post pix with it..

I apologize for not responding sooner, but I haven't been able to log on to TCS lately due to WebTV/phone problems.

We've decided to keep them ALL - but that's another story!

~KK~
glad to see you here again!

eboneysmomma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They all sound so adorable.. WOW your keeping them all. Thats awesome, good luck and let us know more as they keep growing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

glad to see you here again!
Thanks, Laureen!
I've missed you all, too!

~KK~