Anyone know where I can get a personalized cat bed/mat?

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!
I was hoping someone might be able to help me find a website... I want to buy a rectangular mat-type cat bed. I'm trying to find a place that sells beds and does personalization because I want to have my cat's name put on the bed. Does anyone know where I can find this?

Thanks!

romansmadre

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've had a lot of luck finding items like this on ebay...seems a lot of people try to make extra $$ by offering personalized items there.

Good luck and HTH!

~Diana

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you checked with Foster & Smith catalog. I know they have dog beds and personalize them - so you can check there for a small dog bed or a cat bed. I just got their new catalog in the mail the other day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I already tried Ebay, Foster & Smith, Orvis, and a few other websites... The only personalized beds I can seem to find either are LARGE dog beds or the puffy round kind (or the "cuddle" kind with walls) which won't be good for my purposes.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not a bed, but mine all came with a blanket with their pet name and birthdate on.

zoeysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom of 4

Another idea is to buy one you like and take the cover into an embroidrey shop. That way you can pick the font, colors, ad size you like.

I would imagine if you're having trouble finding what you want, that would be your best and most affordable option. That way you can select the exact bed you want and make sure it is of good quality.

OR, what about something like this: http://www.mypersonalizedpet.com/product/PBCC? Certainly makes it easy to wash!

OR, this website has mat beds that come in various sizes and can be personalized http://www.ohmydogsupplies.com/dog-s...ized-dog-beds/

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the links! Unfortunately most of those are too large or too thick/bulky. My cats don't like a bed that they feel like they're going to sink into...
I'm looking for something similar to a mat or pad (like a small crate mat for dogs) so that I can carry it along when we go places and the cats will have a familiar place to sit or sleep... I guess if I can find a place that does embroidery I can just look for a crate mat with a removable cover and then get the cover embroidered.