Movies

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With the workload from the end of the year starting to taper off, I'm in need of a movie night. What are the best movies you've seen recently?

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That depends on what kind of movie you want. For horror/thriller, go with [REC]. It's one of the best thrillers I've ever seen.

For a more "feel good" type of movie, go with August Rush. Good movie with great music.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

For a more "feel good" type of movie, go with August Rush. Good movie with great music.
August Rush was a good movie. I've been on a "chick flick" spree lately. Both 27 Dresses and The Jane Austen Book Club were really good as well. But I don't know if you're into those kinds of movies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just into movies. I will watch anything. When I go to the theater I go to one that shows only foreign, documentaries, independents, and other art house type stuff. But when I'm off school I usually get Netflix and/or download movies and go nuts with it. Oh, but a few suggestions DH might like to watch with me would be nice, too!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay. So I just went to my que, and I'll give you some movies I thought were good.

My boyfriend saw The Golden Compass and Stardust, both were good.
Juno
The Mist
Martian Child
Alvin & the Chipmunks
Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
Enchanted

Those are some of the "newer" movies I thought were good.