am off to The Sea Life Centre later on!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wooo hehe! me & my partner are off for a lovely day out! we're going to The Sea Life Centre! i'll be sure to take lot's of picture's, & put them up on here when am back!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BuzbyJLC10

Sounds neat! Is it like an aquarium? Or like a theme park (kind of Sea World-ish in the US)? Anything "Sea Life" sounds awesome to me lol... I tend to get attached to the penguin exhibit at our aquarium
it's abit of both i guess!
here's a link:

http://www.sealife.co.uk

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
Oh wow! That looks like so much fun! I've never heard of the place, can't believe there are so many in Europe (and even one in CA)! I've even been to Munich and Berlin in Germany and didn't hear of them... although that was in 2000 maybe they weren't there then... I love all kinds of sea-related life (ok, I love all animals haha)... so I'm jealous that you get to go! Have fun!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BuzbyJLC10

Oh wow! That looks like so much fun! I've never heard of the place, can't believe there are so many in Europe (and even one in CA)! I've even been to Munich and Berlin in Germany and didn't hear of them... although that was in 2000 maybe they weren't there then... I love all kinds of sea-related life (ok, I love all animals haha)... so I'm jealous that you get to go! Have fun!
it's a great place to go! i've been to quite a few of them now. i'll take lot's of picture's!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have visited the Sea Life Centre sooo many times in the past few years that I have lost count!

It's great fun when you take children with you too, they love all the bright colours!

rickyd

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
have fun hun

when you popping too ya mums bowt the kittens lol!
ill play on my game give pix a call when ya bk from there xxxxxx
rix

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DeeDeeMay

I have visited the Sea Life Centre sooo many times in the past few years that I have lost count!

It's great fun when you take children with you too, they love all the bright colours!
aww cool!

Originally Posted by rickyd

have fun hun

when you popping too ya mums bowt the kittens lol!
ill play on my game give pix a call when ya bk from there xxxxxx
rix
LOL, don't know yet. it'll be whenever she's in!

patriciapj

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Years ago when he was at University my chap had a holiday job at out local Sea life centre where he was Sammy the Seal! Walked around honking and entertaining children. He still says it was the best job he ever had!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by patriciapj

Years ago when he was at University my chap had a holiday job at out local Sea life centre where he was Sammy the Seal! Walked around honking and entertaining children. He still says it was the best job he ever had!
LOL, sound's cool!