Yoda The Angel.

kayella-tasheen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Three months ago my sisters cat died. His name was Yoda, a beautiful little thing, he died at 2 years. Got hit by a car, very hard for the family. You see, Yoda was my sisters healing cat, she had a miscarriage before, and she got Yoda soon after. She was very upset, and heartbroken about the lost baby, and the cat brought her back to us. We were worried she was depressed. After they got him he was with her night and day, sleeping, just taking care of her. He never left her side unless he had to use the bathroom. Eventually she got out of bed, and spoiled Yoda silly for helping her. It was like god sent him to take care of her, 3 months ago she had her first child, a beautiful baby boy. After thinking about it, I think it was possible that Yoda was just her "pretend" baby that helped her, and he knew he would be called home after she got the real baby. He died a day after her son was born.

Rest in Peace Angel

Does anybody believe in the same theory as my own?
A guardian angel?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
It does sound like he completed his mission in life, though I know he will be missed very much. He sounds like a wonderful companion.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That`s such a beautiful thought
It does seem like Yoda was a very special angel.

Rest In Peace sweetie. Your job here is done

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

It does sound like he completed his mission in life, though I know he will be missed very much. He sounds like a wonderful companion.
definitely sounds like that!
for sweet Yoda!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, it does sound like Yoda was a real guardian angel....and now he's gone back Home to be with the unborn baby. I am glad that your family has a new boy in the family - may he have a happy, healthy life & grow up to be a real cat person

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kayella-tasheen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
With any luck, it was a devestating time for the young mom, she was distraught for two weeks, she didn't want to take care of her baby. She just sat there and stared.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kayella-tasheen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I regret to inform everyone that Yoda's son (Baby Yodies) passed away tonight. He was only two years old, and got hit by a car. He died shortly after in his mommies arms.

Rest In Peace Baby Yoda.

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
awww the poor little guys
at least they are together again!

beautiful little angels go back home and rest in peace