TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Im losing my mind!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Im losing my mind!

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Nothing has been going my way recently and I know thats how life goes, but everythings just so weird. I got my DH playing a stupid game on the XBOX 24/7 and he can't even listen to me! Ive got my best friend who can't remember what she said 13 seconds ago for some reason, and thats frustrating! She sends me a text thats says "does my phone even work?" I send her back, "ya, it works" a couple minutes later I get a text back that says "what works??" She didn't have any clue what I was talking about and this has been going on all day! I feel like Im invisible anymore, and I just want someone to notice me!! Can you see me?? Did I die without knowing?? I just dont get it!!
post #2 of 14
I have had days like that. It will get better.
post #3 of 14
Thread Starter 
Oh I hope so...
post #4 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch View Post
Nothing has been going my way recently and I know thats how life goes, but everythings just so weird. I got my DH playing a stupid game on the XBOX 24/7 and he can't even listen to me! Ive got my best friend who can't remember what she said 13 seconds ago for some reason, and thats frustrating! She sends me a text thats says "does my phone even work?" I send her back, "ya, it works" a couple minutes later I get a text back that says "what works??" She didn't have any clue what I was talking about and this has been going on all day! I feel like Im invisible anymore, and I just want someone to notice me!! Can you see me?? Did I die without knowing?? I just dont get it!!
Hi! I see you!

I know just how you feel! I was soooooo stupid and got my DH interested in video poker on a visit to Vegas. Now he is OBSESSED with poker. for like, 2 years.

How old is your friend? If she's as old as me (45), give her a break!
post #5 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kluchetta View Post
Hi! I see you!

I know just how you feel! I was soooooo stupid and got my DH interested in video poker on a visit to Vegas. Now he is OBSESSED with poker. for like, 2 years.

How old is your friend? If she's as old as me (45), give her a break!
LOL, No she's only 22, and she hadn't slepped in 2 days, she went to bed at 9am this morning and when she got up she had lost her marbles!! I think its just lack of sleep, at least I hope so!!

Its nice to know you can see me too... Feels like no one can anymore!
post #6 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch View Post
LOL, No she's only 22, and she hadn't slepped in 2 days, she went to bed at 9am this morning and when she got up she had lost her marbles!! I think its just lack of sleep, at least I hope so!!

Its nice to know you can see me too... Feels like no one can anymore!
Just stop feeding your cats and see how invisible you are!
post #7 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kluchetta View Post
Just stop feeding your cats and see how invisible you are!

no kidding huh!! They wouldn't let me get away with that!! Its bad enough the little stinkers have to drink out of the sink instead of a bowl! And with Jax unable to jump, he climbs up my leg or yells at me if Im not in the bathroom when he's thirsty!!
post #8 of 14
Aw hun that's frustrating! I agree with kluchetta.... don't feed the cats for a while - you'll be surprised how VERY visible you get after that!
post #9 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch View Post
no kidding huh!! They wouldn't let me get away with that!! Its bad enough the little stinkers have to drink out of the sink instead of a bowl! And with Jax unable to jump, he climbs up my leg or yells at me if Im not in the bathroom when he's thirsty!!
Been there, done that! Every morning Tigger has to be fed (canned food) at about 6 a.m., and THEN she HAS to be let into our bathroom so she can drink from her PERSONAL plastic cup, even though the water dish AND fountain are both completely full!
post #10 of 14
Thread Starter 
I know! Aren't cats terrible some days!! I wish I could teach him how to jump, but the vet says its unlikely since one of the pads on his back foot got frostbit and fell off!! Im going to make stairs high enough so he can get in there! My legs are always shredded to ribbons too! I always feed my cats there canned food right before I go to bed because I think thats there morning time so they can have their breakfast! I really have lost it, havn't I??
post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch View Post
I know! Aren't cats terrible some days!! I wish I could teach him how to jump, but the vet says its unlikely since one of the pads on his back foot got frostbit and fell off!! Im going to make stairs high enough so he can get in there! My legs are always shredded to ribbons too! I always feed my cats there canned food right before I go to bed because I think thats there morning time so they can have their breakfast! I really have lost it, havn't I??
I honestly don't see where you've lost it, LOL!
post #12 of 14
Thread Starter 
I always think since cats are notcurnal or whatever that breakfast should be at bedtime!!

My friend just sent me a PM saying to go to www.theanimalrescuesite.com

Hmmm.... I click on that everyday, and was the one who told her about it.... I think she's lost it!!
post #13 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kluchetta View Post
I honestly don't see where you've lost it, LOL!

Ohh its probably in the gutter somewhere!
post #14 of 14
Thread Starter 
Oh I dont know what to do, now my best friend wants me to go over to her house so we can talk, my DH has to leave for work in a couple hours and wont be back for 3 days. I was up all last night talking to her, and therefore slepped most of the day! What she doesn't understand is unlike her, I dont have someone to sit with my kids all day while I sleep, I have to get up with all 3 kids in the morning, and need to be able to function! She has her mother there to take over, I dont have that, nor anyone who can help! I have to be able to do this on my own, if I dont wake up my kids dont get taken care of, and if Im overtired they dont get taken care of properly! She has everyone including me to fall back on, and its been very stressfull recently trying to help her with her life, and not taking care of my own! I know she is having a hard time with life, but its no picnic over here either, and I havn't gotten to spend a night with my DH in forever, because Im always helping her! 4 nights a week I have her son with me overnight while she works plus my own 3 kids, and whoever elses kids that people pawn off on me with out even offering me anything!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Im losing my mind!