The letter too biological uncle and aunty

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have been trying too find my real dad and i found his sister and brother i did say id post this here and keep all updated so this is gonna ge wrote out and posted tommorow
god i am so nervous

Dear
Mr L*****, or (Miss L*****)

Im Christina E******* I was Born as Christina B****...
you may have known my mother Genese B****.

i have reason too believe that you are a sibling to my biological father Mr Michael L****..
I am interested in finding him as i have been trying too search for him and so far the only names i have found are both yours and your sister Teresa.
Any help from you would be greatfully received as i feel a part of my life is missing and i would like too have some contact with my father.

yours faithfully
Christina E*****

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hon, you may want to go back and edit out the last names here -- this is a very public place, and it might not be a good idea to identify yourself so clearly.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Hon, you may want to go back and edit out the last names here -- this is a very public place, and it might not be a good idea to identify yourself so clearly.
I agree, but besides that, I hope things work out well for you.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let us know what happens. But please be prepared for rejection as well as acceptance whether its from your uncle or your father. I wish you the best.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Let us know what happens. But please be prepared for rejection as well as acceptance whether its from your uncle or your father. I wish you the best.
im more than prepared for rejection as much as it will hurt i gues ts how its ment too be right?

sorry i went offline after postingthanks katchatig sorry lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beck4582

Good luck, please keep us posted!
ill write the letter and hav it posted in a bit so scared of rejection but i need too do this!
im nervous as i cant find my dad anywher not even death records

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm kind of in a similar situation, since my father abandoned my mother before I was born. But it was kind of a funny situation, since he was 19 and my mom was 30. I've done a little looking, but not too much.

I think I've found him on the Social Security deceased list, however.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good luck hunni!
for what it's worth, i think your doing the right thing! at least you'll know where you stand, at the end of it all.