Amusement on a pizza box

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom and I ordered pizza today. Guess how the guy spelled my mom's name on the box?

Guess what her name is

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

now we know why they work at a pizza shop
I guess "spelling abilities" wasn't on their list of things they needed in an employee.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ummmm....I'm guessing Heather? Are they perhaps not that well acquainted with the English language? Important thing is, you got your pizza and I'm sure it was tastier than the one I cooked tonight!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

I guess "spelling abilities" wasn't on their list of things they needed in an employee.
I work at a restaurant on the weekends and sometimes I think "brain" is not one of the requirements

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Ummmm....I'm guessing Heather? Are they perhaps not that well acquainted with the English language? Important thing is, you got your pizza and I'm sure it was tastier than the one I cooked tonight!
Yep, but the only guy there spoke English as well as anyone else. Meh, I thought it was amusing anyway.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The closest pizza place to us is the one we order from the most and they always write what kind of pizza each one is on the outside of the box like that.. I'm surprised they haven't spelled any wrong yet.
Though I have noticed, when we go there to eat, they have "surprise" spelled wrong on the menu behind the counter..

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah they spelled that one wrong! I have a pizza place that always spells my name "Ambre" and I use to work there and everything!!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is cute
I always love finding little things like that on menus... for example, our chinese restaurant sells "sprong rolls" and for a while, the burger place was selling "bugger menues"

jean-ji

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's pretty creative, he gets points for that. Unfortunately, there is probably someone out there that spells Heather like that. At work, I see every spelling there can be for names. If people want to be different, I wish they would pick a different way to do it.