America's Next Top Model

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't believe they kicked out Katarzyna! They have NEVER shown her throughout the series, and I don't think it's because she was "boring", it's just because she wasn't a mean cow, or conceited. She seems to have a much nicer personality than the airhead Anya. They just never showed any footage of her, no interviews, no nothing. She's never been in the bottom 2 before because she'd always taken good photos. I think she walked like a model, dressed like a model, and had just a really nice personality.

I also didn't like that they never bothered trying to pronounce her name correctly. That was so rude.

Particularly last week when she did well at the commercial, and they said nothing, whereas others who sucked got lots of praise.

I think Whitney should have gotten the boot.

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree that Katarzyna should have stayed! I think she was just too smart for them.

I do like Anya, because she's nice. I don't like the mean ones, but those seem to be the ones who say the longest. Maybe because they make good television?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Going Nova

I agree that Katarzyna should have stayed! I think she was just too smart for them.

I do like Anya, because she's nice. I don't like the mean ones, but those seem to be the ones who say the longest. Maybe because they make good television?
Exactly!! They want the mean, controversial ones! I like Anya and all, but you really couldn't put her in front of a camera - she doesn't have any grace.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree! She was my favorite to win. I'm not too fond of any of the girls who are left...Anya is a sweetheart but that color hair just bleaches her out, its not flattering imho.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

I agree! She was my favorite to win. I'm not too fond of any of the girls who are left...Anya is a sweetheart but that color hair just bleaches her out, its not flattering imho.
I know! The hair colour looks so gross. The makeovers they did this year really didn't do much for any of the girls.

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I liked Katarzyna, Anya's not bad, the air-headness might just be a language barrier? Whitney's gotten this far I'm wondering if they want a 'plus-sized model' to get higher or win this time?

I just don't like Dominique. That hair. Ugh.