Heeeeelp

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you go to a friends house who has a working phone, or even use your cell phones, if you have them, to call your phone/internet company & talk to them?

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you have DSL, the DSL line runs thru different equipment in the network than your phone line. They share some things, but a phone runs off a switch and DSL runs off something else. I'd call your phone company and let them know your wireline voice service is out.

(I work for a phone company)

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pixietina

We cant use the phone theres no dialing tone, butttt we still can get the net???
help
When I don't pay the bill (which is quite often...lol) they will switch something off. Sometimes it's the phone lines, sometimes it's the internet and sometimes it's the cable. They are all provided by the same company for me. So the BIG question is....have you paid your bill lately????hmmmmm...?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bengalbabe

When I don't pay the bill (which is quite often...lol) they will switch something off. Sometimes it's the phone lines, sometimes it's the internet and sometimes it's the cable. They are all provided by the same company for me. So the BIG question is....have you paid your bill lately????hmmmmm...?
both bills paid lol

they made us broke last time hehe!
not sure whats going on cant go to the family as they are out.. were attempting too talk too the BT lady on the net who may i add needs a slap

rickyd

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Boy oh boy.why is it that companies like this are so quick off the mark at billing time but sooooo slow at finding faults and repairing them?

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I start having those issues, the phone is the first to go, and if it gets progressively worse, then the internet, and lastly TV. It's incredibly unreliable and frustrating. I'm thinking of going the cell phone/satellite TV route.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

When I start having those issues, the phone is the first to go, and if it gets progressively worse, then the internet, and lastly TV. It's incredibly unreliable and frustrating. I'm thinking of going the cell phone/satellite TV route.
yeah our net was playin up for a while dont know what happned :S