TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Heeeeelp
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Heeeeelp

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
We cant use the phone theres no dialing tone, butttt we still can get the net???
help
post #2 of 15
hmmmm and here I was gonna call you...
post #3 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressotdark View Post
hmmmm and here I was gonna call you...


the odd thing is its both the phones we have :/
post #4 of 15
really...well thats weird..
especially if you can still get on the net...
post #5 of 15
Thread Starter 
my thoughts too! thought someone here would know?
post #6 of 15
Can you go to a friends house who has a working phone, or even use your cell phones, if you have them, to call your phone/internet company & talk to them?
post #7 of 15
If you have DSL, the DSL line runs thru different equipment in the network than your phone line. They share some things, but a phone runs off a switch and DSL runs off something else. I'd call your phone company and let them know your wireline voice service is out.

(I work for a phone company)
post #8 of 15
That happened to me about a week ago! The phone started working again after less than 10 minutes though so I never did call in about it.
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixietina View Post
We cant use the phone theres no dialing tone, butttt we still can get the net???
help
When I don't pay the bill (which is quite often...lol) they will switch something off. Sometimes it's the phone lines, sometimes it's the internet and sometimes it's the cable. They are all provided by the same company for me. So the BIG question is....have you paid your bill lately????hmmmmm...?
post #10 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalbabe View Post
When I don't pay the bill (which is quite often...lol) they will switch something off. Sometimes it's the phone lines, sometimes it's the internet and sometimes it's the cable. They are all provided by the same company for me. So the BIG question is....have you paid your bill lately????hmmmmm...?
both bills paid lol
they made us broke last time hehe!
not sure whats going on cant go to the family as they are out.. were attempting too talk too the BT lady on the net who may i add needs a slap
post #11 of 15
Boy oh boy.why is it that companies like this are so quick off the mark at billing time but sooooo slow at finding faults and repairing them?
post #12 of 15
Thread Starter 
yay its fixed
post #13 of 15
That is odd We only have cell phones, so I don't know what to tell you!
post #14 of 15
When I start having those issues, the phone is the first to go, and if it gets progressively worse, then the internet, and lastly TV. It's incredibly unreliable and frustrating. I'm thinking of going the cell phone/satellite TV route.
post #15 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix View Post
When I start having those issues, the phone is the first to go, and if it gets progressively worse, then the internet, and lastly TV. It's incredibly unreliable and frustrating. I'm thinking of going the cell phone/satellite TV route.
yeah our net was playin up for a while dont know what happned :S
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Heeeeelp