Daily Thread TGIF May 2nd!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I am leaving tomorrow morning for Ottawa!!!
I think Trout sensess something..she is on my lap purring away

Its rainy and chilly here, and I really hope it warms up for the weekend

We have final panel interviews at work tonight for a new staff person, so I will be at work for like 12 hours today. Then tonight I get home and pack and get everything ready to go!

Have a great weekend folks! I will not be able to check in next week OR post the daily..perhaps someone can take over for me

Ta-ta!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I think Trout sensess something..she is on my lap purring away
Mine always know as soon as my case comes out Nat, It's like their cat carriers

My train leaves at 5.40.p.m tonight and i'll get to Inverness at 11.10.p.m....shattered

The weather isn't going to be nice either, but never mind theres worse things happening

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Mine always know as soon as my case comes out Nat, It's like their cat carriers

My train leaves at 5.40.p.m tonight and i'll get to Inverness at 11.10.p.m....shattered

The weather isn't going to be nice either, but never mind theres worse things happening
Susan, I am flying again to Ottawa so its only just over an hour of travel on the plane. I used to take the bus and it was 8 HOURS!!
Its brutal isn't it?!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I used to take the bus and it was 8 HOURS!!
Its brutal isn't it?!
It is Nat
I've said i could nearly be in New York the time it takes to get up to his. I could fly to Inverness, but the prices are really shocking for it. I travel first class though so it's a comfortable journey compaired with standard class seating, plus all my coffees, juice, biscuits, crisps and fruit come free as well

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!!

Hope you both have super weekends

Cool and rainy here and I am very achy because of it. Heading off to work shortly, nothing to pressing on the agenda for today so am hoping to be done by 4 at the latest.

Having Chinese with some friends tonight, they started a new buffet Friday and Saturday nights at the little Chinese place down the street so we are going to check it out...There food is quite good especially their shrimp spring-rolls which are my favorite..

The kitties are good this morning, they all decided that it was a good morning to go back to bed..

Everyone have a great day

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't you have a glass of wine (or two) in your train ride????

Have safe trips the both of you!!

Its raining today (and tomorrow) which is ok as I need to do my billings and finish a big job quote that I should have all the info finally gathered.

I did a quick wash of the area of the walls in the family room that I have to patch sometime this weekend so I can start to paint it (aprox a 3-4" strip of the upper wall around the perimeter of the room.

Also HAVE TO transplant tomato seedlings and get my cold frame/greenhouses set up.

Plus I was supposed to work tomorrow but thats been pushed to Sunday (rats)

But I've lost a couple of pounds this week due to my working and many errands so thats ok!!

Have a great Friday everyone!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like we are all going away tomorrow!
I actually leave sunday morning our flights at 5 am but we are going to the airport tomorrow night and bum a few hours there... unless we really do want to spend 50 euros on taxi!

Anyway. I am off to work soon, ive been so busy this morning, I have found a new cat sitter got her to come around today for the keys and instructions. the cats love her lets see if they still will after this trip.

Tonight we are going to the theatre, because Fh collegue is taking part in it. It will be funny to watch...

Tomorrow im working as well.. Just made a big batch of pasta salad for tomorrow, its so good already just think when the dressing has kicked into those delicious tomatos, pasta, cucumber and olives and feta cheeseeeeeee Ohhh just to devour... Making you hungry yet?
The dressing is home made, pesto, olive oil, mustard, and a whole lot of cracked pepper!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Don't you have a glass of wine (or two) in your train ride????
I remember one of my visits i took a bottle on the train with me because a few people do with it being a long journey. I always get chatting to someone when i go to Gils, and this woman was going to visit her parents. She also had a bottle of wine, so the pair of us shared both bottles as we chatted. I was half cut by the time i got to Inverness!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You make me giggle!

Well, TCS vibes worked again, I got a call this am and got a job!!!

Now I can quit worrying and begin relaxing and enjoying my little hiatus from
I am so relived because I was getting SO bored! I will never be able to be a stay at home person ever. I was bored the third day ( topped with the stress of no job didn't help either though) But, now I can relax some, knowing that I'll have something to look forward to in a few days. Yippie!!

Now I just have to figure out a way to tell my mom. Haven't gotten that far yet...my bad..
Off to enjoy the day for once! (even though it's nasty and rainy out!)
Safe travels everyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Having Chinese with some friends tonight, they started a new buffet Friday and Saturday nights at the little Chinese place down the street so we are going to check it out...There food is quite good especially their shrimp spring-rolls which are my favorite..
I am so jealous, I love chinese! I am having pizza tonight with my coworkers...greeeeeeeeeeeeeeat

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my tax return in the mail today so I am going to go shopping tonight. I think I will take my boyfriend to see Iron Man, he has been bugging me about it since he first saw the previews. I am going to go to No Frills too when my boyfriend gets home in an hour. We need some more groceries.

Today would have been my dads 49th birthday so I am a little sad today. This is the first year without him.