Olive's babies 3.5 weeks old CUTENESS WARNING

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Little Pumpkin...She was not very happy... She kept walking to the edge wanting me to hold her. She is short haired

Clementine is long haired

I love the cream patch on the side of her face

Peanut is so darned cute look at the little tiny black spot on her nose, she is also long haired

2 more kittens to come

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Little Guava is also long haired and so cute! He looks like I took pictures of Peanut in black and white.

Bean previously Green bean she is short haired

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been in love with Green Bean from the very first time you posted a photo.
I'm glad you don't live by me cause I certainly don't need another kitten.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

They all are cute. Looks like Bean just may be a smoke
What about Guava? He is the same exact color as her and has been since birth. He just looks a little different now because he has long hair.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe on Guava. I'm looking more at Bean's face where its a lot lighter around the eyes and the chest. Guava doesn't have that look. I could be wrong tho - more of waiting and see. The only smokes I ever had were my rexes and because I knew dad was a black smoke, some of the kittens would be smoke.

Rexes are different - they never have the white base hairs on smokes as the fur is curly and short. My breeder said that she would tell which ones were black and which were black smoke by the stripes on the back of the head/neck. The striped ones would turn out to be smoke.

However, you really can't go by that on DSH/LS 's