I have a friend...

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That has a friend, that breeds her cats none stop. Well, not really BREEDS them, but allows them to keep mating, over and over and over again.

I have gone over there and rescued kittens from her before because her husband OPENLY admits to throwing them into the desert near their home to get rid of them. Coyotes live around there and of course the kittens are not strays, they were loved by their kids till the day they throw them out like food and clearly have no idea what is going on! Its just so not fair.

I even offered to spay them for her once and I guess that upset her. I dont get it. I have taken SEVERAL kittens from her over the years and found them "homes". Anyway, her cat just had kittens again and it sickens me to know what is going to happen. I just need to vent it off... ugh...

I gave her a low cost clinic to take them to, as well. http://www.catnipandtuck.org/ - Its so cheap!!!!! So irritating!

sweet72947

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Report them to your county animal control for being hoarders. They might be over a pet limit or something.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Id need "proof" wouldnt I? All I have is hear say.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What the
? I would report them too, that's not right. Why would it upset her that you offer to spay them when apparently all they do with the kittens is throw them out?? I really don't understand some people..

We already have five kitties, and one just had four kittens, but I'd even try to take a few in and find them homes if I lived closer to you..

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
the last kittens I got from them ( I kept one and still have her actually ) I took to a second chance home ( there were lots ) they fix them, give them their shots, you know... the works. Anyway, I told them and they said they would do something, I never heard though and her cat is preggo again, so??? Dunno.
- I feel like I'd be opening a can of worms. I mean, unless I could get them to say it on tape or something, Dunno. - If it were some ones kids, it'd be obvious that there is a birth record and no kid... but, its a TON of kittens, not recorded, and I need much more than word of mouth

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
and for the record. I am NOT this ladies friend. No thanks. - I think thats why she got upset that I offered to do HER JOB for her. I believe she is one of those " my kids love it" people. Im sure HER kids would just love to know what happen to those precious cuddle bugs during the night when they wake up wondering where they went...

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by shepatna

Im sure HER kids would just love to know what happen to those precious cuddle bugs during the night when they wake up wondering where they went...
Just thinking about that makes me want to put my fist through a wall or their faces or.. something.

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

Just thinking about that makes me want to put my fist through a wall or their faces or.. something.

Yup. Same here. I know my cat had kittens, but the thing is... I'd keep them ALL if no one wanted them. I can afford them and I'd love them all and fix them, etc. Not an issue, but to have kittens after kittens and just throw them out. UGHGHGHGHGH!!!!! - yeah. Angers me.

If ever I find a way to save all of them cats, I will. Promise that much.

sweet72947

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure about your area, but here all they need is someone to call them and say there is abuse and give them the address. Then they go investigate. I reported a "friend" once for being a hoarder, she also had cats she allowed to breed/inbreed indiscriminately and her house was absolutely disgusting.

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
report report report. Like you said, record them. if the guy is so willing to talk openly about it, stash a small voice recorder somewhere (bra, belt, bag...etc.) and get him to spill it.