Well it's confirmed =]

asmileforonlyu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My new cat Natty, who we knew had gotten pregnant the day before we adopted her due to a couple frisky stray males, has been confirmed 3 weeks+ pregnant!!! Yaya! She is due between June 9th-15th! Yay! She was getting fat so I already knew she was but it's nice to be sure =]

everyone send me good vibes!!

She is Gray with white and the dad is either solid black, b&w, or an orange tabby... probably all 3 ha.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

asmileforonlyu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
haha yeah true =]

she's the SWEETEST kitty ever, she sleeps on my chest all night long, she refuses to move

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah she is a very pretty marked blue and white. If you get any torties or calicos at least you know that the red boy is the father of that kitten

asmileforonlyu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah that's true =]
And who knows what will come off her side, I have no idea what her parents were

lostmary

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She is so pretty. My girl (I think) is due about the same time. What do her nipples look like. I couldn't really tell from the picture. My girls' nipples are pink at the base, (where it comes out of the body), then pink almost 3/4 of the way up. The tops are still light. We may be sitting this one out together.

goldentails87

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't want to come off as a bubble burster, I know kittens are cute - adorable actually! But I hope you plan on spaying her, and getting the kittens fixed before they go up for adoption.

Take lots of pictures! They grow up fast!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Asmileforonlyu

Yeah that's true =]
And who knows what will come off her side, I have no idea what her parents were
She only can pass on Black, White, and the dilute gene (blue/aka gray).

(Goldenkitty - can she pass on black? Or only blue?)

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! Its so exciting having a pregnant kitty! Before my cat named Ki'en died (kitten without the t's) We tried to get her pregnant, but that was before I knew that there was such an abundance of kitties everywhere, Unfortunatly she snuck out one day and came back with distemper and died! She was 2, but the funny thing was that even though she was bred more than once she never concieved! I want a pregnant kitty so bad!! Im jealous! I know thats terrible, but I am, and I will be watching in anticipation of the great event!!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If she's blue, she can't pass black - black is dominate. However IF she has chocolate in the background (very slim chance) she could have a lilac kitten as that's the dilute version.

If there are black kittens, its only cause the father is a black or black/white

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

If she's blue, she can't pass black - black is dominate. However IF she has chocolate in the background (very slim chance) she could have a lilac kitten as that's the dilute version.

If there are black kittens, its only cause the father is a black or black/white
That's what I thought, but for some reason wasn't sure of myself!

asmileforonlyu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
okay ill try to answer everyone

lostmary: yeah her nipples are all pink now, and her tummy kinda feels like it's fatty but it's just the milk glands

goldenkitty: yes i plan to spay her, like I did state, she was a foster (now adopted) cat, she was not a planned pregnancy, she got pregnant due to the shelter accidentally putting her with a male, she wasn't even confirmed pregnant til After I got her, so yes, she will be spayed when the kittens are 8 weeks, and we have no un-neutered males so no chance of more accidents

mews to much: well shes due june 10th so i doubt she'll hold off a month, my birthday is july 10th!

glitch: thanks much!! i def will be keeping updates!

kluchetta: eh i dont really care the colors, just the health!

And just an update, she is defiantly getting bigger now! She looks sooo cute too haha, i love preg kitties!