If you're wondering where the KatKwiz went... (vibes needed!)

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Because Lee (of Persi & Alley) is hosting our Dallas meetup on May 31, he and I had exchanged phone numbers -- and it's a good thing we did. He called me today from the hospital!

As you may know, Persi bit Lee about ten days ago, in the course of trying to escape a scary situation. It was a perfectly understandable panic response, and of course Lee doesn't blame Persi at all.

The trouble is, the antibiotics he had to take for the bite have caused Lee to develop a respiratory problem that has turned into pneumonia, so he's in the hospital, undergoing CT scans and sonograms. Ironically, Persi was released from his ten-day quarantine today, just after Lee went into the hospital -- so they haven't been able to spend any time together yet!

Lee was very concerned that his disappearance might alarm the KatKwiz Krew, and he asked that I reassure you:
* The KatKwiz will return, and all points will be awarded!

* The May 31 TCS Meetup at Lee & Sheri's house will take place as planned!
And although Lee didn't ask for them, I know he can use all the TCS vibes we can muster to help him shake off this pneumonia and get back to normal. Let's do our best to make his recovery quick and complete!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, when it rains it pours, huh??
Many hurry and get well being sent to Lee.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Really sorry to hear that. Give Lee our concerns, and tell him we're still looking forward to the meeting.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Sending lots of to Lee and his wife. It has been a really eventful move.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor thing! Many vibes headed his way for him to make a smooth recovery quickly!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marianjela

Maybe this is Lee's way to get out of unpacking?
Actually, they haven't moved yet! That's happening next Monday... and Lee's expecting to be well enough to handle it. Hope he's right!