New Kitties Coming

bob'smom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm in the process of adopting two sisters (Siamese mixes) from someone whose daughter is moving back home and has no room. I just heard from the woman and she and her daughter are going away for the weekend and they would like to know if I can take the cats this week instead of Saturday. That's not so much my problem. My problem is that the property manager at my apartment building sent around a flyer that they are going to do some work in the apartments on Friday. I don't want to put all 4 cats (the two newcomers and my two boys) in the bedroom together so soon, especially without my supervision. Would I be better off taking the girls or the boys over to my parents house for the day? I'm leaning towards the boys as they are used to travelling over there. Any ideas?

This is frustrating as I can't stand the new building management. Their idea of improvements and mine are drastically different. They want to install door stops, which I neither need nor want and no one asked for!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bob'smom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Of course - their names are Chloe and Farrah.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If the boys are used to your parent's house, let them have a vacation over there and put the new ones in one room at your house. Boys are more tolerant of newcomers, but expect them being a little upset when they return and find there are new cats in the house!