This Months Cat Fancy

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received my Cat Fancy this month and it has some good articles about no-kill and pedigrees in peril. Worth picking up a copy imo if you don't subscribe.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kitytize

I received my Cat Fancy this month and it has some good articles about no-kill and pedigrees in peril. Worth picking up a copy imo if you don't subscribe.
It is a good issue this month. I haven't read the article about poaching to finance terrorism yet, though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is also a TNR article. I forgot to put this is the June 2008 issue.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

They accept foreign subscriptions, Rigel, but they cost about $18 more than U.S. subscriptions. https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/B6/CFY/CF...s_mag_code=CFY
Interesting my friend,...
..I never thought that can be posible....

I just only dissapoint the fact that when I buyed something by mail the box that arrive, is in not good state...
...I know my local mail is a disaster...
....so this made sometimes I get disapoint about it....

Thanks for the link...I think about it then....

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Interesting my friend,...
..I never thought that can be posible....

I just only dissapoint the fact that when I buyed something by mail the box that arrive, is in not good state...
...I know my local mail is a disaster...
....so this made sometimes I get disapoint about it....

Thanks for the link...I think about it then....
The international subscriptions cost more than twice as much as the U.S. ones, so it's probably not worthwhile unless you can pass the magazines on to somebody else. About two years ago, we started a policy at school for teachers to leave foreign-language publications (magazines, newspapers, books) and German news magazines in the lunch room and student lounge when we're finished with them, just to encourage the students to read more.

Before we got serious about doing that, I used to save the issues and drop them off at vets' offices for waiting room reading material.