aaargh men!!!

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
why is it when he leaves the house he takes the tobacco and the cigerette tin with him???
he is only going too his mums..
he doesnt need a whole weeks supply of cigerettes!!!
now im dieng for a smoke and cant have one!!!!

is it only my SO that does this?

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i'm actually having trouble with mine... i want him to quit... it kills me that he smokes... he just started again after 8 years... every time i smell it it tears my heart out, we already have a big age difference... i dont want that gap to get any bigger. i dont want to lose him any sooner

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a friend who's husband says he's going to quit, then the next morning he takes her box of cigarettes and leaves her one...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by save_adopt

i'm actually having trouble with mine... i want him to quit... it kills me that he smokes... he just started again after 8 years... every time i smell it it tears my heart out, we already have a big age difference... i dont want that gap to get any bigger. i dont want to lose him any sooner
awww bribe him.... every month he carries on smoking your allowed a nother cat

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
HAHAHA! i've tried everything. i get that hes going through a hard time but thats no excuse. it breaks my heart. i feel bad for his son.

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ahh when kids come into it i become a bit off ish...
my SO neice smokes in the kitchen away from her little one!

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
he never smokes around his son, or me for that matter... i just hate that hed threaten taking himself away prematurely when people need him.

i dont have problems with people smoking... only people i REALLY care about.

i guess i did a bad thing, i took his cigs at my wits end and printed out a pictre of his kid and put it in the cigs... he got mad at me. but i just dont understand if he realizes what hes doing. and how badly it can hurt the people who love him.

rickyd

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Do i sense that i'm in trouble pixie? It was an accident i didn't realise that i had done that
Oh well never mind whats done is done i guess
BTW do you realise how stressful it is visiting my parents

PS love ya

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neither of us smoke! My SO smoked before he met me and then he had to deal with the consequences of me getting terribly sick for two months because the walls of his apartment were just caked with smoke!
I'm REALLY allergic to smoke!

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rickyd

Do i sense that i'm in trouble pixie? It was an accident i didn't realise that i had done that

PS love ya

You ALWAYS do it!!

Enzo my younger sister is like you she cant be near it but shes asthamatic

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pixietina

awww bribe him.... every month he carries on smoking your allowed a nother cat
I am SO going to use this against my hubby! He quit for our wedding but we've recently been through a rash of bad times and he uses them to relax. I'm am glad he doesn't smoke (much) when he's home and never near me.

Originally Posted by save_adopt

he never smokes around his son, or me for that matter... i just hate that hed threaten taking himself away prematurely when people need him.

i dont have problems with people smoking... only people i REALLY care about.

i guess i did a bad thing, i took his cigs at my wits end and printed out a pictre of his kid and put it in the cigs... he got mad at me. but i just dont understand if he realizes what hes doing. and how badly it can hurt the people who love him.
He probably got mad because you hit so close to home but I think it was a good idea and if we had a baby I'd do the same thing. It's bad enough that he may be taken from me before he's meant to but to leave a child?! I just couldn't imagine not wanting to do everything in your power to be around for your child as long as possible.

Originally Posted by rickyd

PS love ya
Maybe you should splurge on a second tin to travel with?!

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uh oh. I'm the enemy here!

I am ex-married man who just got divorced and moved into my own place. for 16 years I went outside to smoke to appease my companion. Now that I have my own place I smoke whevere I want. Sometimes just because I can!

Men aren't all bad. We just like to do dumb things to keep expectations low. It's worked for thousands of years!

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

Uh oh. I'm the enemy here!

I am ex-married man who just got divorced and moved into my own place. for 16 years I went outside to smoke to appease my companion. Now that I have my own place I smoke whevere I want. Sometimes just because I can!

Men aren't all bad. We just like to do dumb things to keep expectations low. It's worked for thousands of years!
haha!!!
nuh not the enemy at all i just wish my man would use his noggin!