Do You Go Through "Phases" At TCS??

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What I mean by that is, is do you spend more time in a specific forum for a certain amount of time, then switch to another forum for awhile??

Lately, I've been spending more time in the Pregnant Cats forum, b/c Salem had her babies almost 3 weeks ago, and I've been needing to learn more about the subject. Sometimes I'm in the Lounge more than any other forum, or one of the others. I guess it just depends upon what's going on with my cats at the time, or what kind of mood I'm in (i.e, wanting to talk about my furbies, or learn, or just plain talk about anything).

Do any of you go through these phases too? Or is it just me??

~KK~

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think its all of us!! There is days when I spend every moment in the pregnant cats and kitten care, and then I go to the cat louge, then health and behavior and then I get stuck in a rutt where I just stay in the cat lounge for days!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been mostly posting in the lounge lately and some posts in other animals. Too mentally tired to bother with much else.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do that a lot. I spend most of my time here in Cat Lounge, and sometimes I move around between several others, like New Cats, Pregnant Cats, or Cats SoS.. every now and then I'll post in a few like Behavior, Other Animals, or IMO.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

I do that a lot. I spend most of my time here in Cat Lounge, and sometimes I move around between several others, like New Cats, Pregnant Cats, or Cats SoS.. every now and then I'll post in a few like Behavior, Other Animals, or IMO.
Same here

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Same here
It seems like a lot of people post in every forum, but I've always stuck to my select few. Maybe one of these days I'll start exploring new places.

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think i went through phases here, but different phases...

I was on this site for a looong time then life came up and i lost track of everything for a while... then i found my way back and was here for a while... then life happend again and again i was gone....

now im back and had no idea what my past name was
but i think i'm here to stay... i need some sort of contact with people... its lonely in this house during the day.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I post in most forums, I like to see what is happening out there, even in the Pregnant Cats and Kittens forum...it's nice to hear stories

sportbikemike

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't really go to specific forums....I just go to new posts and pick certain topics. I do avoid the 'SOS' forum....I get too upset....

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I go through phases... but it may be more because of time restraints. If there are a lot of grooming questions, I will spend more time in the Care and Grooming forum. Especially if I'm short on time. My favorite forums that I cycle through:

Care and Grooming
Premier
Crossing the Bridge
Breeders Corner

I don't spend as much time as I used to in the Cat Lounge. Although I'm trying to expand my horizons a little bit and drop in there more often, since there are people in there I miss and don't see in some of the other forums.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Too mentally tired to bother with much else.

That also has a lot to do with where I spend more time. Some days I just can't think straight b/c my brain isn't functioning properly, and other days I'm not as mentally tired.

I'd like to spend more time in the Health forum to give advice if I can, but I just don't know very much regarding cat illnesses/diseases. So I leave that to the "experts". Mostly when I'm in the Health forum, it's to learn. The Rainbow Bridge forum just depresses me, so I don't visit there very often..

~KK~

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do! I was spending most of my time in the "cats and other animals" area, but there is only so much time you can spend there before running out of threads to read!

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am in and out. I love the cat site but at times I seem to lose my formating abilities and just read, then I will be chatty for a while. I like the IMO.