near your leg and turn around

hiddencat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
what does it mean when a cat keep getting near your leg..... and then turn around having his back on your legg..... and roll around having his back on the floor whenever he/she sees you.

cat see you.... come near your leg.... turning his back on your leg..... the roll around..... having his back on the floor....

what does it mean?

edit:
he/she mostly have his back on your leg.... have his/her butt on your legg with his tail curl up.... aftward roll around the floor and have his back on the floor....

larke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A) He loves you. B) He's hungry. Probably in reverse order to be honest!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hiddencat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
forgot to mention that he/she stretchs.... whenever he/she saw me.... always come to me and near my legg.... turn around and stretch he/she body.... like having all 4 legg and feet stretch and body up....

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He wants you to give him some love. Pet him. He wants attention.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my boys does this, he is very affectionate and always craves attention. He will roll around on the floor whenever he sees me come in, and if he is enjoying being petted he will flop to the floor and roll over. It's very sweet

hiddencat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
update:
ok this might sound riddiculous but it seems that he/she wants to do it with me.... im guessing he/she thought i was her mate..... and i assume shes a female since she looks small. and females are smaller than males right?

she cuddle my legg.... roll over..... and bend her butt over...... its like she thought im her mate..... is this normal?

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
sorry it just sounds funny to me

Tiger likes to come up to me while i'm on the computer and mrow right at me then rub his whole body up against my leg. and when I pick him up and cuddle hm he mrows because he wants to get down
confusing male

hiddencat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
oh yeah she meow meow too!

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is in heat. Do you let her outside? If so get her spayed asap! Actually get her spayed evev if she doesn't go out. Getting her spayed will make her stop this unwanted behavior.

hiddencat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
not sure how old she is. probly 1-2 years old.

she is in heat? you mean horny right? is all cat that is outside is like that?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HiddenCat

not sure how old she is. probly 1-2 years old.

she is in heat? you mean horny right? is all cat that is outside is like that?
if she hasn't been spayed, then she is fertile. heat is the terminology used to describe a female cat during her fertile period. they call [meow a lot] for toms, stick their rumps into the air [for easier access by the tom], etc.
unspayed & unbred cats are subject to many possible health problems, some fatal. i would recommend having her spayed. this will stop the behavior & prevent you from having an unwanted litter of kittens. queens [female cats] in heat are geniuses for getting outside!