TheCatSite.com › Forums › Feral Cats and Rescue › Cats S.O.S › Sassy's Missing :(
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sassy's Missing :( - Page 2

post #31 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by carwashcats View Post
Still not back? Bless your heart! I know what your going through! never give up! oh and I wanted to tell you she looks alot like my missing kitty..."Love" and Sparkle looks like my Gracie and/or "G"! Aww! I am hoping for Sassy to come home now!!!
Here are so more vibes

Monique
aww thank's! yeh hehe, i saw the PM you sent me...

...they do look quite similar! & no, still no sign of my baby girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
just checking to see if she made it back home yet.
no, still no sign of her yet!
post #32 of 49
I keep checking in on you to see how you are holding up.
Nothing yet ?
post #33 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC12 View Post
I keep checking in on you to see how you are holding up.
Nothing yet ?
no, i still havn't heard anything. it'll be 2 week's tomorrow, since she went missing!
post #34 of 49
Was the information on the websites hissy and I gave you helpful?
post #35 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTLynn View Post
Was the information on the websites hissy and I gave you helpful?
yeh very, thank's very much!
post #36 of 49
You are on my mind. I will keep sending vibes.
Hugs.
post #37 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC12 View Post
You are on my mind. I will keep sending vibes.
Hugs.
thankyou!

post #38 of 49
was really hoping to see that sassy had come home.

thinking of you and sending more for your baby to come home.
post #39 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by tab View Post
was really hoping to see that sassy had come home.

thinking of you and sending more for your baby to come home.
thank's, still no sign of her yet!
post #40 of 49
Sassy come home!! Continued for Sassy to find her way home!
post #41 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katz4Life View Post
Sassy come home!! Continued for Sassy to find her way home!
thankyou!

post #42 of 49
Sassy needs to get her little self home. :vi bes:
post #43 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC12 View Post
Sassy needs to get her little self home. :vi bes:
yeh, i know she does!
post #44 of 49
I just wanted to let you know I am still thinking about Sassy. Every time I see your siggy it makes me sad for you.

Still and many prayers.
post #45 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC12 View Post
I just wanted to let you know I am still thinking about Sassy. Every time I see your siggy it makes me sad for you.

Still and many prayers.
thankyou!

i wish i knew where she was, i keep thinking she's never going to come back!
post #46 of 49
She probably will come back after her naughty spring fever break. It seems like a lot of cats are heading out for adventures as the weather warms up.
Have you contacted the shelters lately?
post #47 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC12 View Post
She probably will come back after her naughty spring fever break. It seems like a lot of cats are heading out for adventures as the weather warms up.
Have you contacted the shelters lately?
i've phoned a few, still no sign. they have my contact detail's aswel, just in case anything come's up.
post #48 of 49
I figured you had but it is such a helpless feeling. When mine went missing I felt like I had do something all of the time because the waiting is excruciating. She is such a pretty girl.
post #49 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC12 View Post
I figured you had but it is such a helpless feeling. When mine went missing I felt like I had do something all of the time because the waiting is excruciating. She is such a pretty girl.
yeh, i do feel like that! & she sure is a pretty girl!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cats S.O.S
TheCatSite.com › Forums › Feral Cats and Rescue › Cats S.O.S › Sassy's Missing :(