I am so happy I found this site

patriciapj

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Tried to read 'Rules for newbies' but internet wouldn't let me, so please forgive if I break any rules. My name is Patricia, I have six cats (and two dogs) and today is my birthday! Look forward to meeting everyone (and their cats!)

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)
We would be so happy if you can put some pic´s of your furbabies!..

See you on the forums!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Welcome to TheCatSite Patricia

Happy Birthday

I am so glad that you have joined our wonderful community of caring people who love cats. Please make yourself at home.

As you learn your way around our site, if you have questions, I would be happy to help you. Feel free to contact me by clicking on my user name, then send a Private Message. I will get back to you asap.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by patriciapj

Tried to read 'Rules for newbies' but internet wouldn't let me, so please forgive if I break any rules. My name is Patricia, I have six cats (and two dogs) and today is my birthday! Look forward to meeting everyone (and their cats!)
Hi! You have found the best cat site around!

We have a lot of support and advice to give here. Our members are always ready and willing to help you or just chat with you. We also have a game called KatKwiz (cat quiz), designed for newcomers just like yourself, which teaches you things about The Cat Site and also allows you to win lots of points. (It also teaches you what points are.) Just click on the here link below to learn more. Glad you decided to join us!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!!!! I'm so glad you have joined us! If you haven't been to the "cats and other animals" you should!

See you in the forums!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Patricia! Welcome to the Cat Site!

Can't wait to hear more & see photos of all your cats!

Best Wishes! Enjoy the forums

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

patriciapj

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone. My name is Patricia and I am the devoted slave to six lovely cats and the owner and boss of two sweet dogs. My cats are all unrelated, different ages and rescued. One of them Stanley, recently won an award for bravery because he helped save the life of an elderly neighbour. I have had multiple cats for over twenty years (since divorce come to think of it!) and my life is endlessly enriched by my feline companions. When people ask why I have six cats I always reply - 'Every space a cat occupies they make beautiful - I have six flawless works of living works of art in my life - who on earth wouldn't want that?' Would love to hear from other 'slaves to beauty' Patricia

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by patriciapj

Hi everyone. My name is Patricia and I am the devoted slave to six lovely cats and the owner and boss of two sweet dogs. My cats are all unrelated, different ages and rescued. One of them Stanley, recently won an award for bravery because he helped save the life of an elderly neighbour. I have had multiple cats for over twenty years (since divorce come to think of it!) and my life is endlessly enriched by my feline companions. When people ask why I have six cats I always reply - 'Every space a cat occupies they make beautiful - I have six flawless works of living works of art in my life - who on earth wouldn't want that?' Would love to hear from other 'slaves to beauty' Patricia
HEYA wow another UK person,
this forum is fabulous everyone is so helppful and kind....
i have 6 cats too and 16 mice and 2 dogs!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!!! Wow how did your cat save the neigbor?!! That's amazing!

I've got three cats myself and none of them are related either! Can't wait to see you in the forums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

patriciapj

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! What happened vis-a-vis bravery award is that I have a ninety year old neighbour, Olive, who is too frail to keep her own animals any longer, poor thing. Anyway Stanley (hero cat) is incredibly sociable (and opportunistic!) and 'adopted' Olive. Essentially he sleeps here, but leaves to join her for breakfast and lunch - at tea time I collect him from her house. This night, about two months ago, I had kocked as usual, but there was no response. This isn't that unusual - sometimes Olive falls asleep, or forgets her hearing aid. I was just about to go home, planning to return later, when VERY faintly, I heard through the front door - 'Stanley........Stanley' So I peered through the letter-box to see Olive lying on the floor and masses of blood. Stanley was butting her with his head which is what was making her say his name. Anyway - spare key, ambulance etc. (she's fine, now, by the way, Thank heavens) - but the ambulance man said she was well into hypothermia and unless I had heard her when I did she wouldn't have survived. The poor thing had fallen and hit her head on the edge of a radiator. So that's my boy Stanley. He's black, about eight and looks exactly like a miniature panther. Take care, Patricia (Have to go and collect Stan - it's tea time!)