Charlie's show results

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had 40 cats in the alter class this weekend - 3/4 of them were grands so it was a TOUGH show.

On Saturday we got a 7th Best AB, 10th Best AB, 4th Best SP

and

on Sunday we got: 8th Best AB AND......................................

5th Best AB AND.............................................

CHARLIE IS NOW AN OFFICIAL

G R A N D C H A M P I O N in ACFA

You should have heard the screams when the judge put that 5th Best ribbon on his cage. We were all jumping up and down, scared the judge, and everyone was so happy.

On top of that, we had 3 NEW GRAND CH in the alter class. A white maine coon got his Grand on Saturday. And friends of ours who had 3 alters needed one final to grand - their tortie Cornish Rex got her's first on Sunday. We said it was Charlie's turn by end of day and he got it.

Took us 4 shows of needing that one final to grand. So he now starts the show season as a new Grand Champion!

So Grand cake is being passed around in the Cat Site

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BTW if anyone really wants a REAL cake, we'll have Charlie's grand cake at the May show in Minnesota - so you are all welcome to come and visit

One of our friends, whose cat granded at the earlier April show, brought their cake to this show - was cool as they had the bakery put their cat's picture (like you can do on grad cakes) on the cake. We are gonna do the same thing. If not, then we'll get them to put spots all over the cake with Congrats Charlie on it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Missy - I was so excited about Farley's grand that I was thinking it was Demetria ! So how close is he to a grand?

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Missy - I was so excited about Farley's grand that I was thinking it was Demetria ! So how close is he to a grand?
Beaten by his little brother
Demetri's only done two 1 ring adult shows, he's coming to a 2 ring next month and should get his Ch then.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations Charlie and his meowmy! We all knew that such a handsome boy would have no problems getting his grand.

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

BTW if anyone really wants a REAL cake, we'll have Charlie's grand cake at the May show in Minnesota - so you are all welcome to come and visit
ooo where in MN??