Daily Thread Mon Apr 28th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning my friends!

Only 5 more days

Rainy here today...so I won't be doing too much after work.

On the weekend, I found a bright pink purse to go with my outfit...the shoes I didn't find, but then realized I have some peep toe black pumps that will work just fine
. Go figure eh?

I am so excited for next weekend...Josh said his pastor originally wasn't going to be in church next Sunday, but he is now that he knows I am coming to meet him. Also, I am meeting his dad and spending the night at their family cottage.
Man, I can barely wait any longer

Anyway, have a great day folks!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning
A cool day here today with showers on and off.

I've got a gardner ringing me tonight to talk about a price for doing my garden at the back. I havent got the time that i used to for weeding etc...

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well its 2 pm now, just did some shopping and forgot alot of things again! erg!

Had to buy a new kettle, the power went out yesterday (in the kitchen) and i thought the kettle broke, needless to say i threw it out and it was too late to go and get it out of the bin..

I then accidently threw travs shirt in the wash and it had his super expensive headphones in it. And we only realised this morning.. oops he was well angry so of course i went and bought a new one to make it up

bought some mascara and sunscreen going on holidays this sunday and its well warm over here.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Cool and rainy as well here this morning..

Heading off to work shortly.

Have a couple of errands to run afterwards then just home, and some laundry.

The damp weather is creating havoc with may joints so I am a tad on the achy side today.

The kitties are napping were not impressed with the dull dreary weather and went back to bed after breakfast...Lucky cats..

Everyone have a great day

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

What mascara do you use Fran?. Do they sell Rimmel in Germany because that's the one i use.
Yeah they do, but i didnt buy it today, i use essence extra volume.

I also have purple YvesSaintLaurant

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well its snowing.

Yes yo read it right-snow thats sticking to the ground. Its a small front and should be done later this morning. So.... guess I won't be working this morning outside.

Have to drop some recycling off, get some shrub prices to finish up a job quote and then meet Neil at a clients house as she wants a small tree cut down. Then I treating him to Chinese (its close by!!)

Hey Susan let me know if you have any questions about the gardener you are going to hire!! Too bad I'm not closer.

Anyhow a bit of good and bad news yesterday. One of Neil's best friends dad passed away yesterday. They were geting ready to leave their Florida winter home back to Wisconsin. An autopsy is being done to determine exact cause.
And Neil saw Bobber across the road from our property on the evil neighbor's property!!
Yikes. We are going to keep a collar on her now. He has so many brush/junk piles its prime hunting ground. But that neighbor knows what will happen to him of an accident to Bobber occurs.

And the good news-one of the neighbors dog (a different neighbor) saw the peacock and wanted to catch it and stressed the bird out and it died. So we will be having quiet evenings this spring without the constant crying of that bird!! Rip Pretty Boy though.

Anyhow have a good Monday!!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susan, we can get the Rimmell makeup over here in the states, I've been in love with it ever since I first tried it!

We don't have any lunches booked for today (or tomorrow, for that matter, though tomorrows can change anytime from now until this evening), so I'm about to go up and do some re-arranging and deep cleaning at the bakery because we'll be seeing the health inspector sometime in the next couple of weeks.....sigh! Mind you, it's not dirty, its more of I have got to put up the stuff sitting out on the tables that we used to cater our last dinner with so that he doesn't gripe that its not "properly in its place" He has issues with the fact that we use the dining room for storing all of our catering wares instead of keeping it set up for use as a dining room......and I'm like "look stoopid, we don't USE is as a dining room, nobody eats there unless its me and Charlie, so get over it, it's the only place in this building that we CAN store the stuff....sheesh!"

Hub is still sleeping, and I'm not going to bug him, he needs the rest.....but am crossing my fingers he'll run a load of dishes and/or clothes after he gets up..,....if not, oh well, lol!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is cool and rainy here today. We are going grocery shopping today. We are going to drive about half an hour to a different city to go to No Frills because they have a good sale on.

Other than that, I am not doing much today. Just some laundry. Tonight is tv night. Bones, House, One Tree Hill and Two and a Half Men are all new.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

It is cool and rainy here today. We are going grocery shopping today. We are going to drive about half an hour to a different city to go to No Frills because they have a good sale on.
Thats where I shop
I got some cheap pizza pops

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Thats where I shop
I got some cheap pizza pops
I got pizza pops too.
I went to Aylmer, its closer than London. I spent $89 and got soooo much food. I got 3 cases of water and 4 boxes full of food. I love No Frills.
Going to back back again before that sale is over.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

I got pizza pops too.
I went to Aylmer, its closer than London. I spent $89 and got soooo much food. I got 3 cases of water and 4 boxes full of food. I love No Frills.
Going to back back again before that sale is over.
I shop at No Frills also for stables, meats, dairy however I have found that their produce isn't the best. Luckily I have a small farmer's market a couple of street's over that has great product..
You certainly can't beat it for everything else though.