Lost another pound

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ended up taking Popsie to the E vet to get an enema. Last week at the vet he weighed 7.2, now he weighs 6.2
The E vet looked at a copy of his blood work and didn't seem to agree that Popsie has CRF. She wanted to do a urinanalysis but it would have been too expensive. He's having another panel done on May 20 to check his ALT and Ca levels again. I will tell them to check his urine that way I'll know for sure if he's got CRF. He's just been going downhill in the past three weeks. I hope this isn't the begining of the end.

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got in late and just found out about Popsie. I am so sorry that he is not feeling well. Sending lots of your way and stay strong.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope he wont get worse. Yoshi went from 14-5.2 pounds when he was Pts. The numbers you posted did not seem like Crf to me. My Cats Bun and Creatine were way worse then that. Yoshi was 7.5 Pounds Dec 21 and 5.2 Jan 11 when he was Pts. Try to get your Cat to eat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

I hope he wont get worse. Yoshi went from 14-5.2 pounds when he was Pts. The numbers you posted did not seem like Crf to me. My Cats Bun and Creatine were way worse then that. Yoshi was 7.5 Pounds Dec 21 and 5.2 Jan 11 when he was Pts. Try to get your Cat to eat.
I'm going to put him back on a regular diet and see if that helps. If he'll even eat anything. I will have a urinanalysis done on the 20th and go from there.