Are You Spending a Lot of Time at the Arcade?

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see Mahjong tiles when I close my eyes! You'd think I'd have a better score after all the times I've played Mahjong Connect. I really need to play some different games!

What games are you addicted to?

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was playing the arcade games way to much! I have another game I play online called Runescape(it's sort of like WOW) so I am back to playing that on my spare time. I have a few arcade games that I play still.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YES! I don't think I should have ever gone in there.. I find myself randomly killing HOURS there.. and I feel really competitive when I get better at games, and keep trying to be number one on the scoreboards..

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
am addicted to:

- Sandwich Stacker
- Air Typer
- Bird Feeding
- Bubble Shooter
- Christmas Cat
- Click The Colour
- Easter Egg Match

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I am but I'm not very good at them! I cannot get any high scores! But I really like playing Bubble Shooter and 200 Meter Peanut Dash-omg, that game is so funny!

meezersmom2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've tried only one game so far, Bubble Shooter, and have become so addicted to it, that I haven't gotten around to trying the others yet!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep... I am addicted alright... I stayed up the past two nights until 1:30 playing the games... LOL

Can't do that tonight since I have to work tomorrow.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i've been really busy these past few weeks, so haven't had as much time as i'd like - probably be spending more time there, now.
my faves are 9 Dragons Hexa, Makos, Umbrella Trick & Fast Food Fiasco. i have about 10-12 saved in my faves.

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I spend way too much time on Mahjong Connect. I also like Air Typer, Sandwich Stacker, Tetris <3, Skee Ball, and Bubble Shooter.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like 9 Dragons Hexa, Easter Egg Match, Bubble Shooter and Balloon Park. Some of these games I dont know how you guys are scoring so high!!! Sheesh

Oh! and I really like Obversity and Virus 3...

yeah... I guess I do spend a little too much time in there

Funny too, because I never used to be a gamer. I think it's the atmosphere of playing with people you know.

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

I see Mahjong tiles when I close my eyes! You'd think I'd have a better score after all the times I've played Mahjong Connect. I really need to play some different games!

What games are you addicted to?
Hee hee, I have been spending wayyyyy to much time in there, lol (husband: "Are you coming to bed?"
). I see 9 Dragon Hexa tiles when I close my eyes! lol!

I think that it is playing the games with people you know that is the really addicting part too
, especially since I'm in no way a gamer either (can I still say that?).

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those games are way too addictive! I go to bed at least an hour and a half later than I used to now

My favourite changes after a little while. At the moment I`m loving Makos but I`m sooo rubbish at it.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know your arcade addiction has critical mass when you stay late at work to finish a tournament game of bubble shooter!