Standing Tall

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My kitten loves to stand on her hind legs like a meerkat. If there is something interesting going on outside the window, instead of jumping onto the perch, she'll stand up and strain her neck to find out.

She does that a lot and I find it really cute. If she's on a chair, she'll hold onto the chair with her front paws and stand up. Sometimes, while walking, she'll stop, stand up and look back. I've really never seen any other kitties act this way.

creativgirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tutti_bella

My kitten loves to stand on her hind legs like a meerkat. If there is something interesting going on outside the window, instead of jumping onto the perch, she'll stand up and strain her neck to find out.

She does that a lot and I find it really cute. If she's on a chair, she'll hold onto the chair with her front paws and stand up. Sometimes, while walking, she'll stop, stand up and look back. I've really never seen any other kitties act this way.
Let's see some pics!

This afternoon, I caught Rocky standing on my bedroom windowsill on his hind legs, stretched to his full length. Not sure what he was interested in at the top of the window, though.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ni does it when I am holding goodies to eat. He even goes backwards like the dolphins in a show.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Arwen does that when I'm stood in the kitchen with food in my hands, she will stand on her back legs and swipe her paws at me so that I bring the food closer to her. It's so cute!