TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › thankyou!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

thankyou!

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
im not sure who the magic point donater is, but thankyou!
its sweet!
but i dont get nitifcations about money?

i know i sent my 2,700 points back too persi&alley, because the points arent important its the fact i enjoyed taking part and know caplowee i got 5000
post #2 of 24
Guilty again! It was me... Are you able to get private messages??
post #3 of 24
Yeah, I can't send you a private message so you must not be able to do that yet! haha that would be so confusing!
post #4 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch View Post
Yeah, I can't send you a private message so you must not be able to do that yet! haha that would be so confusing!
haha yuh lol!
awww thankyou!
i thought the katwiz cats doubled it and sent it back haha!
thankyou
post #5 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch View Post
Guilty again! It was me... Are you able to get private messages??
Where's mine
post #6 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch View Post
Yeah, I can't send you a private message so you must not be able to do that yet! haha that would be so confusing!
She isn't old enough,oh that sounds bad as im her partner
post #7 of 24
LOL Check your points Rickyd!!
post #8 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch View Post
LOL Check your points Rickyd!!

Aww thank you,but i was only joking,i feel bad now
post #9 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyd View Post
Aww thank you,but i was only joking,i feel bad now
i cant take you anywhere young man!
post #10 of 24
I like giving my points away! Its fun! Dont feel bad, I was looking for a couple unsuspecting victims to give points too! Persi and Alley are next on my list!
post #11 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch View Post
I like giving my points away! Its fun! Dont feel bad, I was looking for a couple unsuspecting victims to give points too! Persi and Alley are next on my list!
haha i love donating gifts out hehe!
i love that pic of persi hehe!
post #12 of 24
Oh I love going on gift giving sprees! So much fun! Thats why I always try to keep 5000 in the bank! That way when you have your gift giving spree you have enough to give gifts to everyone you want too!

Thanks for the champagne too! I tried to PM you back thank you but I forgot you couldn't pm, so it didn't work!

Which pic of persi is your fav??
post #13 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch View Post
Oh I love going on gift giving sprees! So much fun! Thats why I always try to keep 5000 in the bank! That way when you have your gift giving spree you have enough to give gifts to everyone you want too!

Thanks for the champagne too! I tried to PM you back thank you but I forgot you couldn't pm, so it didn't work!

Which pic of persi is your fav??
the one of him on his bum hehe!
your welcome for the champagne

post #14 of 24
They are beautiful kitties!
post #15 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch View Post
They are beautiful kitties!
I think ALL cats are beautiful!

(There again I'm biased )
post #16 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyd View Post
Where's mine
hehe, where's mine aswel? this is going to sooo, make me look greedy LOL!
post #17 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixietina View Post
the one of him on his bum hehe!
your welcome for the champagne

Enjoy the points I sent you the other day

We had a thunderstorm so I couldn't stay on here to let you know about the points.
post #18 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule View Post
Enjoy the points I sent you the other day

We had a thunderstorm so I couldn't stay on here to let you know about the points.
ahahaaaaa i thought some more points suspiciously appeared on my account...
being a minor sucks!
haha ill have too start saving up mine and on my 18th ill send thousands of gifts heehee
post #19 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixietina View Post
ahahaaaaa i thought some more points suspiciously appeared on my account...
being a minor sucks!
haha ill have too start saving up mine and on my 18th ill send thousands of gifts heehee
Didn't your account tell you about the points?

I couldn't PM you, have you disabled the PM thing on your username?
post #20 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule View Post
Didn't your account tell you about the points?

I couldn't PM you, have you disabled the PM thing on your username?
i am a "minor"
so all PM's are disabled
post #21 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixietina View Post
i am a "minor"
so all PM's are disabled
That doesn't make sense... when I was an adult cat I could send and recieve PMs ... unless you mean you're under 18?
post #22 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule View Post
That doesn't make sense... when I was an adult cat I could send and recieve PMs ... unless you mean you're under 18?
im 17, but act older lol

i grew up fast
post #23 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixietina View Post
im 17, but act older lol

i grew up fast
I think that when you turn 18 you'll be able to use the PM system.

If you still can't, report it to the mods.
post #24 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule View Post
I think that when you turn 18 you'll be able to use the PM system.

If you still can't, report it to the mods.
ive been told i can when im 18 theyre trying to protect the minors
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › thankyou!