would you know it?

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have always listened too rock music hard rock and club music,the occasional pop but i just found tresa jordan, and wow!
stuff rock i have fallen inlove with country music

the song thats converted me

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Plooey!! No way man! Its not happenin! I like some country songs, like Before he cheats cuz thats something I would do... But most of them cant keep my head bangin!! Oh I like this one because its something I would do to!
I like the part go ahead and tell your friends Im obsessive and addictive that fine Ill tell mine your gay!
Ive so done that!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Plooey!! No way man! Its not happenin! I like some country songs, like Before he cheats cuz thats something I would do... But most of them cant keep my head bangin!! Oh I like this one because its something I would do to!
I like the part go ahead and tell your friends Im obsessive and addictive that fine Ill tell mine your gay!
Ive so done that!!
haha im addicted too it its just sooo not like me too like country at all!!
i love nickelback and me and the partner are on an understanding im lodging with him until chad kroegar invites me too live with him

i am very lyric based with all my music if t dont relate too me i dont listen too it!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats me all over!! I thought it was crazy that Taylor Swift did a song about those lyrics, because me and my BF have both done that! So we roll our windows down go cruising around listening to it!
So much fun!!

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Thats me all over!! I thought it was crazy that Taylor Swift did a song about those lyrics, because me and my BF have both done that! So we roll our windows down go cruising around listening to it!
So much fun!!
haha!
i love doing that!
loud is the only way too listen too music!

rickyd

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pixietina

haha im addicted too it its just sooo not like me too like country at all!!
i love nickelback and me and the partner are on an understanding im lodging with him until chad kroegar invites me too live with him

i am very lyric based with all my music if t dont relate too me i dont listen too it!
Oh that means im stuck with you as that will never happen

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
I love love love country music!
I'm goin to a ton of concerts this summer - including Taylor Swift, whom I just love! But my favoritest is Kenny Chesney... doesn't matter to me that the man just turned 40, still hot hot hot and that voice is just incredible!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont care about the age thing either! Like with Vin Diesel, sue my dad may be younger than him but he's still a hottie!

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I dont care about the age thing either! Like with Vin Diesel, sue my dad may be younger than him but he's still a hottie!
Haha Kenny Chesney is 16 years older than me, and that doesn't phase me one bit! Kinda funny when you find an older guy attractive and then you're like "woah he could be my dad" hahaha

At my previous job, I had a shirtless (but tasetfull) picture of Kenny in my cubicle amid family/pet pictures and other famous guys I like haha... our cleaning lady (who is not in the know about the country world) one day asked if he was my husband!!! She said she'd been afraid to comment on his looks cuz she thought I was married to him and would be offended! I was like "I WISH! If I was married to him I sure as hell wouldn't be working!"

A girl can dream....

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BuzbyJLC10

Haha Kenny Chesney is 16 years older than me, and that doesn't phase me one bit! Kinda funny when you find an older guy attractive and then you're like "woah he could be my dad" hahaha

At my previous job, I had a shirtless (but tasetfull) picture of Kenny in my cubicle amid family/pet pictures and other famous guys I like haha... our cleaning lady (who is not in the know about the country world) one day asked if he was my husband!!! She said she'd been afraid to comment on his looks cuz she thought I was married to him and would be offended! I was like "I WISH! If I was married to him I sure as hell wouldn't be working!"

A girl can dream....
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yuh a girl can dream

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BuzbyJLC10

And oddly enough, I frequently do about him! Haha... nothing racy, most times I'm singing on stage with him... sometimes we're like out on a date, but I always wake up before the "good stuff"

^^
I know, I'm weird haha
wierd no lol hes niiiiiice!
but hes all mine :p

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats about all we can do is dream!! Thats it, Im watching the fast and the furious tonight... so yummy!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like most kinds of music, but I don't care much for the stuff they are trying to pass off as country music these days. If you have not heard of Shooter Jennings, Waylon Jennings and Jesse Coulter's son, you should give him a listen. In addition to being hot, he is very talented, and not your usual pop country fare. He does a really cool cover of the Dire Straights song Walk of Life, can be seen on youtube. Ray Wiley Hubbard is worth a listen, too. Snake Farm is a really cool cd. Both of these guys really have something to say if you listen to their lyrics. Then there is always Hank Williams III, Guy Clark, Cross Canadian Ragweed, and many others that have turned several hard core "I will never listen to country music" friends, and I am sure many others.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not much of a country fan, although I DO admit if you listen long enough, you'll hear everything!

Here's one of my favorites though:

This is Trace Adkins, and "Chrome." You'll see flashes of a car all the way through, with chrome pipes, a blower, all that stuff. Close to the end you see the whole car: It's a red T bucket, and it belongs to a member of our club.

And there's a Harley for Harleybaby, and a Mack truck (which is what I'm currently driving).

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

I'm not much of a country fan, although I DO admit if you listen long enough, you'll hear everything!

Here's one of my favorites though:

This is Trace Adkins, and "Chrome." You'll see flashes of a car all the way through, with chrome pipes, a blower, all that stuff. Close to the end you see the whole car: It's a red T bucket, and it belongs to a member of our club.

And there's a Harley for Harleybaby, and a Mack truck (which is what I'm currently driving).
Good song

I like Trace... and there's something about his voice that's quite unique... he's got some funny songs too lol (for example: "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk"
)