Dilly Vs. The hummingbird

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a cute story and I can relate!
Lexi (calico) absolutely loves the hummingbird. She has even crashed into the window trying to "catch" it.

She also loves drinking out of the toilet, almost falls in and intentionally throws off anything of mine if it is on a spot she has claimed for herself. Just this morning she threw my 3 books off the windowsill 5 times before I gave up and put them somewhere else.

I will be getting a bengal next year and I'm sure the two of them will be getting along just fine!

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I dont know about anyone else, but the picture looking down onto the patio roof looks photoshopped, does anyone else notice there are three wrinkle looking things in the hole on the right side where it should be just empty space, also looking down from the window wouldnt the concrete floor be grey, the same as you see in the other photos plus in the see through part of the roof and not black? also she said she went into the cat patio to look around, how come she didnt see the roof material on the ground?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondrebel76

I dont know about anyone else, but the picture looking down onto the patio roof looks photoshopped, does anyone else notice there are three wrinkle looking things in the hole on the right side where it should be just empty space, also looking down from the window wouldnt the concrete floor be grey, the same as you see in the other photos plus in the see through part of the roof and not black? also she said she went into the cat patio to look around, how come she didnt see the roof material on the ground?
Not photoshopped...I can go out there tomorrow and have my daughter take a pic from my room and I will stand under the hole. I seen roofing material down there but didn't put 2 x2 together because some material had been blown off the roof a month or so before so I just assumed it was from that. I didn't really have time to analyze stuff. As soon as I let Dilly inside, I went upstairs.

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BTW, the three wrinkles you see is actually the roofing material sitting on the ground/cement. Your computer screen must be too dark because the hole has a dark gray area, not black. Of course pictures will have different shades of color depending on lighting.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Yes, I did. I got lost after this part:
The cat jumped out of the window to get to the hummingbird and landed on the roof of the enclosure below and went through it. Obviously doesn't have much fear

Why the heck would she lie about it?!?! You can see a chunk of the roofing on the ground through the cat sized hole for a start.

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

The cat jumped out of the window to get to the hummingbird and landed on the roof of the enclosure below and went through it. Obviously doesn't have much fear

Why the heck would she lie about it?!?! You can see a chunk of the roofing on the ground through the cat sized hole for a start.
Thank you! lol

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Doesn't look photoshopped to me. I can see a bit of the roofing down below the hole and can see the depth. Poor baby... Glad she wasn't hurt!

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Worriedmommy

Awww the poor thing. I am so glad she is fine. Hopefully she has learned her lesson, "You can look but never try to eat...I mean touch"
She stayed off the windowsill...for a few days

Seriously it's only a matter of time until she tries something else, I just hope I have the camera near when she does.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh wow! I'm glad she's okay! I will admit that I got a bit of a laugh when I saw the pictures of that hole..
silly kitty.

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

Oh wow! I'm glad she's okay! I will admit that I got a bit of a laugh when I saw the pictures of that hole..
silly kitty.
I need to fix it but I keep picturing a human shaped hole next to the cat sized hole.