Question of the Day - April 25th TGIF

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have Friday's question of the day.

If you were given an ALL expense paid vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I would love to re-visit Italy and Greece.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
All expense paid vacation? I'd have to circumnavigate the globe. It would have to be a very long vacation.

And if given the choice of one location? Australia. I've already told DH that I want to trip to Australia for my 50th birthday in a few years (so start saving now).

katya

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Barbados.

There was a song that used to get me through a rough time in my life after something really bad happened to me. And part of the song went "But I haven't seen Barbados, so I must get out of this . . "

It's silly but I'd finally feel like what happened was behind me if I got to see Barbados. Or at least i would feel a bit better, anyway.

kiki_585

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Definitely Mexico. I have a friend there that I made when I last went and I miss him so much already! So I'd have to go there for as long as I possibly could and spend as much time with him as possible.

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ohh that's hard!! I'd say Hawaii (once I loose some weight) or Great Britain (I want to go back to England, and I want to go to Ireland and Scottland).

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

The Maldives, to do nothing!!
OHHHH, fancy some snorkeling there, Susan???? We had some guys from work did a road trip to there, for 6 weeks. Sadly it was jsut post 9-11, so things were a big "strained", but they said it was MOST beautiful there.

They did bring me back a rock

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scotland. Definitely Scotland. I've been there 4 times, but was working all 4 times. (The Edinburgh Fringe Festival - a theatre festival). But 3 times I travelled either before or after the Fringe. Not for long enough, though.

I'd love to go back and have all the time in the world (and all-expenses paid...
) to explore, explore, explore.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if I could narrow it down to one place!

I would love to go to France.

Also, Scotland, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Egypt, etc.