Such a sweet boy

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have such a sweet boy. I was just in the bathroom throwing up and when I do this(at least three times a month) I close the door and he is always banging at the door to come in after he hears the first...well you know. Tonight after I was done, even though he had been avoiding me all day, he came running into the bathroom and wrapped himself around my legs purring loudly. It was clear that he was worried about me.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww, he's a sweetheart!

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Sending healing vibes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks but don't worry its pretty normal for me to get sick...I just need to learn what my body is telling me. He is now laying on the couch behind me watching me to make sure I'm okay, every time I so much as cough he is up and meowing at me.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! What a goooood kitty!

Do you have some intestinal or allergic issues that cause you to do this routinely?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah I had weight loss surgery so every time i over eat I get sick...and every time I do get sick he acts like that. He slept by my side most of the night last night which is strange for him lately, he ususally goes off and roams the apartment while I sleep.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by algebrapro18

Yeah I had weight loss surgery so every time i over eat I get sick...and every time I do get sick he acts like that. He slept by my side most of the night last night which is strange for him lately, he ususally goes off and roams the apartment while I sleep.
Ah, yes. Please do be careful with over-eating thing. I am in the same boat. Maybe get some counseling for the compulsion. I found that some anti depressants/ anti =anxiety meds help. But talk to your doctor about it.