New member and his companions.

rsnider

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone. I just thought I would introduce myself and my two companion animals, Alex and Kitty. Oh, my name is Ryan in case you cared :p

Kitty is a marble Bengal. She is approximately 7 years old. I adopted her when she was about 3 years old from a family that was moving and couldn't take her with them.
I'm not totally sure what breed Alex is... He is approximately 4 years old. I adopted him as a kitten from a family who claimed that the mother was a purebred Manx but the father is unknown; however, I cannot see any resemblence to a Manx in Alex. The vet that I take him to thinks he has a bit of Siamese in him. He has slightly crossed eyes and the build of a siamese, but his pattern isn't at all like that of a Siamese and his meow is not at all like that of a siamese. Another feature that Alex has that I have not noticed on any other cats I've seen is that his nose has very little (if any) pigment and appears white if he has been laying around or pink if he has been playing, which I've attributed to blood circulation. If you have any ideas as to Alex's origins, please let me know!

Anyhow, here are some pictures of Alex and Kitty! Enjoy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rsnider

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Graciecat

Hi and welcome to TCS

Both your babies are adorable, but I'm in love with Alex
...he has the sweetest eyes
If you like his eyes, you'll love this photo...

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RSnider

If you like his eyes, you'll love this photo...

Oh my just look at that little doll

One of my babies ( Gracie ) is cross eyed.
There's just something about those sweet little crossed eyes that I can't resist.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! You have found the best cat site around!

We have a lot of support and advice to give here. Our members are always ready and willing to help you or just chat with you. We also have a game called KatKwiz (cat quiz), designed for newcomers just like yourself, which teaches you things about The Cat Site and also allows you to win lots of points. (It also teaches you what points are.) Just click on the here link below to learn more. Glad you decided to join us!

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG!! So cute! So handsome with his paws crossed sitting all proud. He really is beautiful. Your other guy has the cutest little face too! He looks so curious lol. Welcome to the site!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)
great and wonderful pic´s!
thanks for share!!!..

See you on the forums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rsnider

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

I found a few photos of Alex as a kitten. I would upload more photos of Kitty, but she never holds still for the camera, but Alex loves cameras so I have loads of photos of him!

This one is the first picture I ever took of Alex! He was riding in my father's lap to his new home for the first time...

In this last picture he is laying in the litter pan of parrot cage which my father uses to house his green iguana (Don't worry, Alex stayed away when it was dirty). I guess Alex liked it because of the warmth from the heat lamps. When he could no longer fit in the bottom part he started climbing the side of the cage, using the bars like a ladder, and laying down on the very top. When I noticed him sleeping up there, I put his cat bed up on top of the cage and to this very day he sleeps up there when he's not sleeping with me.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Welcome to TheCatSite Ryan

I am so glad that you, Alex and Kitty have joined our wonderful community of caring people who love cats.
I love their pictures.

As you learn your way around our site, if you have questions, I would be happy to help you. Feel free to contact me by clicking on my user name, then send a Private Message. I will get back to you asap.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ryan! Welcome to the Cat Site!

Your cats are gorgeous!
Can't wait to see more photos of them!

Best Wishes! Enjoy the forums